No announcement yet.

McNabb = Messi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of what one thinks of either player, puking and continuing to play is not something to be ridiculed.

It actually shows them both displaying the ability to overcome that adversity.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The joke is blaming one player in a team sport.

Brian Dawkins came up small in big games also ... where's the hate?
      Last edited by slag; 07-14-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

McChoke came up short in the big games on the final drives against the Rams, Cardinals, and NE in the SB

Also what does Dawkins have to do with this? Was he the QB on the field in the waning minutes?

Comment

It's threads like this, and the content within, that reminds me we are just a few short weeks away from football haha.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            McChoke came up short in the big games on the final drives against the Rams, Cardinals, and NE in the SB

Also what does Dawkins have to do with this? Was he the QB on the field in the waning minutes?
            Was Dawkins on the field period during the Cardinals last possession?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Was Dawkins on the field period during the Cardinals last possession?
              The last Cardinals possession was irrelevant. The Eagles had the ball damn! near the 50 yard line with over 2:50 min left against the Cardinals, and Westbrook had to make a back breaking catch from McChoke to extend the drive.

So when the McNabb nut slobbers critique Eli Slack Jaw all the time I laugh..Eli along with Flacco and dozen others in the league would've gotten the job done, especially with all those opportunities McPuke had throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                The last Cardinals possession was irrelevant. The Eagles had the ball damn! near the 50 yard line with over 2:50 min left against the Cardinals, and Westbrook had to make a back breaking catch from McChoke to extend the drive.

So when the McNabb nut slobbers critique Eli Slack Jaw all the time I laugh..Eli along with Flacco and dozen others in the league would've gotten the job done, especially with all those opportunities McPuke had throughout his career.
                I'm sorry, you're correct. The last possession was irrelevant, I meant the second to last possession.

You know, the one where the Cardinals chewed nearly 8 minutes off the clock in a 72 yard drive to erase the 18 point halftime deficit.

Oh, he had two tackles - on 4th and 3rd down conversions.

Why didn't he lead the defense to stop them? He had almost 8 minutes to get a stop or even force a field goal!
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

He would pretend he was an x-men & jump around yelling during pre-game, so he gets a pass.
                  Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Oh, I see ... it was McNabb on the field by himself ... and the waning minutes are the only important part of the game?

The fact is that McNabb threw a TD pass to get within 3 while puking late in the Super Bowl, the defense held and then they ran a fucking Chinese Fire Drill on the punt return and stuck the offense deep in shitville.

Cardinal game? Quintin Mikell blew that game when he whiffed on a behind the line tackle on 4th down at midfield ... after McNabb hit Jackson for the lead.

And tell me what Dawkins, the leader on defense, ever did in a big game.

But it's a team sport, so I don't blame him for the losses.

Comment

Every team on the planet would take Messi.

While McNabb was very good, there were a few teams that had better in place.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Messi has won three European Cups, which is actually a higher quality of soccer than international soccer. I'm sure he'd trade two of those medals for a World Cup though.

Comment

McNabb could not do what the great QBs in history has done. Great QBs win on final drives. Bringing up a Safety is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                          X