Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obama just had himself a nice little lunch at the charcoal pit in wilmington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I could have been a corporate litigator in Wilmington and lived a nice little life. I spent my 2L summer working at one of the big Wilmington firms and really enjoyed myself and the area. But no, I had to go to New York City instead.
    Nice enough place to live, I guess. Boring as hell, though.

Comment

Haven't been to that one since high school. Did hit the other one - near Prices Corner - a few years back. Good shit, but certainly not superior. Hell, they should have taken him up to Jimmy John's Pipin' Hot.

Comment

BBQ and fundraisers. Keep up the great work big guy! And have a lobster roll for me in Cape Cod.
        Last edited by noguano; 07-17-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

we also use to go there Friday or Saturday nights in High School, place use to be crazy after a Mt Pleasant vs Brandywine basketball or football game. I stopped there about 10 years ago, Burger wasn't bad and the Milk Shake was great, but it needed to be cleaned and updated.

Comment

I grew up across the river in Pennsville so we were often in Delaware when I was growing up. I've been in the Charcoal Pit several times but it's gotta be at least twenty years since I've been in the place although I've drove past it quite a few times while on 202. I remember four of us sharing that damn kitchen sink which consists of something like 32 scoops of ice cream which naturally becomes a mess when it starts to melt and everyone is tearing into it.

Comment

The pit

Remember the dickheads on Concord Pike burning down buildings back in the day?

The other Charcoal pit on Maryland Avenue was better.

Now its a Dearhead....

Comment

Working...
              X