Another danger from running - killer dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another danger from running - killer dogs

Michigan couple charged with murder (and rightfully so) after their dogs kill a runner. Yet another reason to ban these dangerous dog breeds

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan...y-maul-jogger/
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Michigan couple charged with murder (and rightfully so) after their dogs kill a runner. Yet another reason to ban these dangerous dog breeds

Dogs don't kill people; improper training does. Why should I give up my dog because some other guy can't properlt train his dog?

Comment

This is a gun nutz thread

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

hiding in dog thread clothing
      DB

Comment

How many bullets does the dog's clip hold?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

friend of mine has a pitbull. nicest dog in the world. i have 0 trust in that dog...it sometimes gives the stink-eye.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
            Dogs don't kill people; improper training does. Why should I give up my dog because some other guy can't properlt train his dog?

Not only can't they train their dogs, the owners don't even belong here, illegal aliens.

Take everything they have and deport them back from whence they came.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              friend of mine has a pitbull. nicest dog in the world. i have 0 trust in that dog...it sometimes gives the stink-eye.
              I dont trust Pit Bulls more than I can kick one. There is something not right about those dogs. I hear alot of stories about pit bull attacks and teh owner saying, I'don't why he attacked, he's always been a sweet dog until he ripped somebody's face off".

Comment

While they may be undocumented immigrants

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                Not only can't they train their dogs, the owners don't even belong here, illegal aliens.

Take everything they have and deport them back from whence they came.
                I don't think you have the right to decide who belongs here and who doesn't.

Anyway, article says that it's the third attack by their dogs in the past 2 years. At that point they deserve what's coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                  I don't think you have the right to decide who belongs here and who doesn't.

Anyway, article says that it's the third attack by their dogs in the past 2 years. At that point they deserve what's coming to them.

As far as I am concerned people that "LEGALLY" are in this country, citizens or not, belong here, what is so hard to understand about that?

Would you ever think it right just to enter another country without being there legally?

Comment

No.

As far as I am concerned people that "LEGALLY" are in this country, citizens or not, belong here, what is so hard to understand about that?

Would you ever think it right just to enter another country without being there legally?
                    But I wouldn't label another person as not human and delight in their suffering without first at least trying to understand their situation and how/why they came to live in this country.
                    Last edited by ishimonster; 08-01-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

But I wouldn't label another person as not human and delight in their suffering without first at least trying to understand their situation and how/why they came to live in this country.

Quite putting words in my mouth to support your viewpoint, I NEVER said they weren't human, did I?

Citizen's of this country that are caught committing a crime have their assets confiscated, so you think that a person that has committed a crime, and is NOT a citizen should get off easier?

Sorry Ish, but your logic just doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Agreed, Cane Corsos are a fringe dog breed and they should be banned.

Comment

Quite putting words in my mouth to support your viewpoint, I NEVER said they weren't human, did I?

Citizen's of this country that are caught committing a crime have their assets confiscated, so you think that a person that has committed a crime, and is NOT a citizen should get off easier?

Sorry Ish, but your logic just doesn't make any sense to me.
                          What does the word alien mean to you?

I never said that; Actually, I said that they fully deserve what is coming to them.

However, I wouldn't say "take everything they have and deport them back from whence they came." Maybe I misinterpreted your tone, but personally I think that deportation and getting kicked out of your home is an awful thing that I wouldn't wish on anybody, illegal or not. This story is a sad one for all parties involved.

Comment

What does the word alien mean to you?

I never said that; Actually, I said that they fully deserve what is coming to them.

However, I wouldn't say "take everything they have and deport them back from whence they came." Maybe I misinterpreted your tone, but personally I think that deportation and getting kicked out of your home is an awful thing that I wouldn't wish on anybody, illegal or not. This story is a sad one for all parties involved.

When used in conjunction with "illegal" alien to me means, foreign, not belonging to. Wait till the whole story comes out, I'll bet they have been living here, not paying taxes for 10 years or more, raising and selling an exotic breed of dog is a good way to run a business that would involve all cash.
                            Last edited by Eagle Road; 08-01-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                              Agreed, Cane Corsos are a fringe dog breed and they should be banned.

I'm surprised that the Dog Killa hasn't been brought up...oops.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X