Ravens Fans.....my trip to the deli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Fans.....my trip to the deli

A couple times a week I hit a local deli for a breakfast sandwich and coffee, well the Ravens played last night.

Clerk: Did you see the game last night? Watcha think?

Me: Sorry, I didn't see it, I'm not a fan, I follow the eagles.

Clerk: Oh( looking down his nose)....the team that couldn't afford Desean Jackson and fans who boo Santa?

Me: Yeah, it's not stabbing a person or beating your wife but someday maybe we can reach your level of success.

Clerk : glaring stink eye look partnered with the sound of tumble weeds and crickets from the rest of the kitchen.

I'm sure I got the "special sauce" on my sandwich today but fuck it, find some new material haters....lol
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Whoosh! Fuck a Cave-ins fan!!
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      A couple times a week I hit a local deli for a breakfast sandwich and coffee, well the Ravens played last night.

Clerk: Oh( looking down his nose)....the team that couldn't afford Desean Jackson and fans who boo Santa?

Me: Yeah, it's not stabbing a person or beating your wife but someday maybe we can reach your level of success.

Clerk : glaring stink eye look partnered with the sound of tumble weeds and crickets from the rest of the kitchen.

I'm sure I got the "special sauce" on my sandwich today but fuck it, find some new material haters....lol
      That we cheered a Dog Killer?

Comment

Well done, sir

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

You have served The Federation well. Jeffy approves.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bring up Jamal Lewis next time as well. Ravens fans drive me nuts. The Ray Rice/Lewis shit aside - they perpetually suffer from an inferiority complex.
          Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-08-2014, 04:42 PM.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

At least that would be newer

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            That we cheered a Dog Killer?
            ..than the weak ass booing Santa cliche....nevermind the DJ whiff.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Well played, sir.

Comment

Working...
              X