No announcement yet.

Online dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of dating sites, do people here find that you get a better quality of dates if you actually pay for the site as opposed to a free site....kind of a way for women to weed out the "non-serious" types??
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I think it requires a smartphone because in addition to requiring the Facebook app GPS has to be enabled on your phone. That's how they tell you how far away other people are, a bit different from entering your city or zipcode.

Comment

i dont think it makes a difference

I was on Match right after my separation in 08 and POF and I found probably an equal number of cool girls and buttholes on each. Eventually I quit match because the only difference was paying for one.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          I met my current GF through a more traditional method, introduction by a mutual acquaintance. But all online dating is, is introduction by computer.
          All it takes is one great one is the total truth... unless you want to be a player. But realistically that's not me. There was a period of my life when I was juggling multiple GFs and it just didn't work for me or them.

At this point and stature in my life I'd like to find the one great one. Thought I had it before but lost it. I am willing to work for it.

Do wish stuff like this was available when I was in my 20s.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X