Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIP has reached an all time low

Embarassing how terrible they have become
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

And you talked smack on Jack Arute.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They try too hard, embarrassing.

Comment

Its sad when Rob Ellis is your best host
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

NHOH
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

And the sad thing about 97.5 the Fanatic?

Their best host, Phil from Mt. Airy, is a guy they plucked off the street. He's not bad.

The two guys they have on at night are unlistenable.

Mikey Miss is one punch thrown at an intern away from hosting a show in Bumfuck, Idaho.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I can't believe Ange-Blow Cataldi still has a job in this town. You mean to tell me they can't find a legitimate Philadelphia fan to do what this blow hard does.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Macnow and Ray Diddy are great together, IMO.

Comment

Frankly, Im surprised

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  the lack of a quality local sports radio program is the one area I've always felt where Philly falls short.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I don't know why Hollis Thomas is still allowed to speak on air. He's really really bad.

I heard douchebag Innes the other night trying to stir up controversy in regards to Ferguson, MO. To paraphrase:

"I can't question if a black kid is at fault and I can't wait to get all the facts without being branded a racist. That's the way it works in this country nowadays, especially with Twitter activists."

After I finished throwing up in my mouth, I turned the channel quicker than KG cums when seeing lactating titties.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Angelo has been a piece of crap for years, he talks out both sides of his mouth. One day your great next day he is bashing the same player.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                        Yes I believe they are, also who ever said Big Daddy Graham was a sports talk show host.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                          And Macnow alone is a train wreck.

Comment

Last night...

he was saying the Taney Dragons didn't deserve a parade, which is actually debatable on the face of it. But he was saying if you support a parade "for the black kids, why must it be at the expense of the white suburban teams?"

Huh?
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              I don't know why Hollis Thomas is still allowed to speak on air. He's really really bad.

I heard douchebag Innes the other night trying to stir up controversy in regards to Ferguson, MO. To paraphrase:

"I can't question if a black kid is at fault and I can't wait to get all the facts without being branded a racist. That's the way it works in this country nowadays, especially with Twitter activists."

After I finished throwing up in my mouth, I turned the channel quicker than KG cums when seeing lactating titties.
                              Not trying to stir the pot here, and Im not an Innes fan but he is absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
                              X