WIP has reached an all time low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot here, and Im not an Innes fan but he is absolutely right.
    It's not what he said, it was how he was saying it. You had to hear it. You could tell from his tone that he was saying it to try to get ratings, not to mean it. It just felt disgusting and wrong.

And, I don't need sports radio hosts, especially good ol Southern boys like Innes, weighing in on social issues. He should stick to ranking "Hottest Wife/Girlfriend of Philly Players" or some shit like that and stay out of the political ring.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 08-26-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      It's not what he said, it was how he was saying it. You had to hear it. You could tell from his tone that he was saying it to try to get ratings, not to mean it. It just felt disgusting and wrong.

And, I don't need sports radio hosts, especially good ol Southern boys like Innes, weighing in on social issues. He should stick to ranking "Hottest Wife/Girlfriend of Philly Players" or some shit like that and stay out of the political ring.
      Fair enough. I didn't hear it so I didnt know in what context he was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
        I can't believe Ange-Blow Cataldi still has a job in this town. You mean to tell me they can't find a legitimate Philadelphia fan to do what this blow hard does.
        Cataldi is an entertainer (Not a very good one) but the person I cant stand is Morganti. This guy has been stealing money for 25 years now. He useless along with That hyena Rhea Hughes. Hollis Thomas is unlistenable with his " Im the coolest guy in the room" act.

Comment

like I said...

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Not trying to stir the pot here, and Im not an Innes fan but he is absolutely right.
          ...I disagree, but the point is legit to debate. The problem I ahve is with him race-baiting without even trying to hide it. You really had to hear it to understand how bad it was.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Hahaha.. great avatar

wooo!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Diddy and Ike Reese are the only 2 guys on the entire station who I enjoy listening to the opinions of.

Rest is complete garbage. Unlistenable. THE CUZ is the freaking worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                THE CUZ is the freaking worst.
                "Cuz, one time, I went to an Eagles game and I said that I wanted to see Brian Dawkins make a tackle. Then, in the game, Brian Dawkins made a tackle" - Caller

"BRO, THAT'S AWESOME BRO! AHHHHAHHH!"- Gargano
                Last edited by Sect 236; 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  "Cuz, one time, I went to an Eagles game and I said that I wanted to see Brian Dawkins make a tackle. Then, in the game, Brian Dawkins made a tackle" - Caller

"BRO, THAT'S AWESOME BRO! AHHHHAHHH!"- Gargano
                  you are dead on with that shit.

"cuz, i was watching the game with my dog poopsie. i said 'poopsie, bark 3 times if the ealges are going to win.' poopsie did and they won"

his responses are so fake...i hate his fat face.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    Embarassing how terrible they have become
                    Oh god, it must be total garbage now. I haven't been able to listen to it for years...hard to imagine how it could be worse than it was.

I thought competition would force WIP to raise its game. Guess not.

-AE

Comment

Ahhh man! That's beautiful man!!!!

God bless!

Comment

Sadly, the fact that WIP has not chosen to emerge from the gutter, and that the ESPN-affiliated competition has seen fit to join WIP there, justifies the stereotypes people have about the Philadelphia white trash sports fans.

Comment

You guys dont know the half of it

nm
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            the lack of a quality local sports radio program is the one area I've always felt where Philly falls short.
                            Is local sports radio ever quality?
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Not sure where you're getting your info but the Josh Innes on WIP is the son of Scott Innes who won a Marconi Award while working in Baton Rouge, I believe, and also did the voice of Scooby-Doo for a time. It's still nepotism and he still sucks rocks but that's the case most of the time when nepotism is involved (see: Buck, Joe; Caray, Chip; Albert, Kenny).

Comment

I'm actually dissapointed when Cataldi is on vacation

And Morganti tries to lead the show. It's uncomfortably bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X