This Ray Rice thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can be more outraged!!!!!

One thing I find a bit absurd in the current state of affairs is that when a story like this comes out it seems to be a contest for who can be the most outraged. Though Goodell has certainly bungled this whole mess, calling for his ousting seems to be a bit extreme to me.

The Cardinals JUST signed Chris Rainey, who has 2 domestic violence incidents and was kicked off his last team for disciplinary reasons. I guess because there is no video the incidents didn't happen!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ce-allegation/

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      Please oh please give me some ammo, some stuck up rich UVA snob talking about the liberal media in your khakis and checkerboard shorts, polo shirt untucked...parents gave you everything, wouldn't have a job without them and the liberal media prolly.
      Sounds like you are describing the typical College Republican with a fashionable bowl haircut, named Chip or Biff, fresh from a recent date rape at the Frat house

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
        Sounds like you are describing the typical College Republican with a fashionable bowl haircut, named Chip or Biff, fresh from a recent date rape at the Frat house
        How dare you!

Comment

That Rat Bastard

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          sad circumstance but; I'll almost feel as good about this as when FF and Rat face bastard were gone...its the only good thing that can come of it. Keeping My fingers crossed..
          fleeced the Colts for Trent Richardson, dude looks pedestrian at best..what u got to say about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
            I didn't think it could get any worse than the Michael Sams media frenzy but I was wrong. I've given up on 97.5 this week.

I see what you did there

Comment

Remember this piece if work. He was kicked off of Nebraska but that didn't stop the Rams from drafting him. At the time I was disgusted with Dick Vermeil http://www.10news.com/news/ex-nfl-pl...ing-girlfriend

Comment

Where did you attend HS?

But we played them in high school, I am from Philly originally so don't go there with the redneck southern stuff, I'm not even close to that way.
                ..just curious.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Please oh please give me some ammo, some stuck up rich UVA snob talking about the liberal media in your khakis and checkerboard shorts, polo shirt untucked...parents gave you everything, wouldn't have a job without them and the liberal media prolly.
                  Yep, went to UVA. Can't say the rest of your description is accurate but I am shocked that you are throwing stereotypes around. Very unlike you, given your propensity to bring thoughtful, intelligent ideas to any discussion.

Now, back to the matter at hand: THE MEDIA!
                  Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 09-12-2014, 12:29 AM.
                  To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Prolly right
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

And of course the spin doctor is in session again!

Originally posted by hoo bleeds green View Post
                      Yep, went to UVA. Can't say the rest of your description is accurate but I am shocked that you are throwing stereotypes around. Very unlike you, given your propensity to bring thoughtful, intelligent ideas to any discussion.

Now, back to the matter at hand: THE MEDIA!
                      Par for the course on here...Get it golf shirt boy, PAR FOR THE COURSE HAHAHAHA, prolly work for you rents law firm or something, get outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        ..just curious.
                        Went to ghettobrook, so far from redneck, and far from racist, many black friends.
                        Last edited by weizer; 09-12-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Went to ghettobrook, so far from redneck, and far from racist, many black friends.
                          The old reliable....

"I'm not racist, I have a black friend!!!!!!!"

Must be why you believe so strongly in stereotypes, seeing as you're a textbook one.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 09-12-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Par for the course on here...Get it golf shirt boy, PAR FOR THE COURSE HAHAHAHA, prolly work for you rents law firm or something, get outta here.
                            Your inferiority complex is overwhelming. Christ, you are a walking, talking stereotype of ignorance. Why is it, do you think, that NOBODY agrees with your opinions / takes you seriously? It's because this board is just full of vindictive, dumb liberals that are too stupid to see how they are being manipulated by the liberal media, right? You fucking putz.
                            To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

coming from the guy who

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              The old reliable....

"I'm not racist, I have a black friend!!!!!!!"

Must be why you believe so strongly in stereotypes, seeing as you're a textbook one.
                              thinks i am racist for liking riley cooper, you're a textbook as well home slice.

Comment

Originally posted by hoo bleeds green View Post
                                Your inferiority complex is overwhelming. Christ, you are a walking, talking stereotype of ignorance. Why is it, do you think, that NOBODY agrees with your opinions / takes you seriously? It's because this board is just full of vindictive, dumb liberals that are too stupid to see how they are being manipulated by the liberal media, right? You fucking putz.
                                Why is it? Because they know better than to take me serious by now, you obviously didn't get the memo. Maybe you should go back to UVA for round 2, didn't learn much it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X