RG3 Hurt... again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG3 Hurt... again

Worst thing that could happen. Cousins is the better QB. Also ELI INT LOLOLOL

And Cousins immediately throws a TD while RGIII is still on the ground where he fell. Cousins area begins.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 09-14-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

You know, as a Skins fan, I can see fans of other team being annoyed by RG3 constantly being in the spotlight, maybe getting more attention that he should before he accomplished much, but he seems to be a genuinely nice guy and he has the worst luck. Hopefully it isn't anything major.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
        You know, as a Skins fan, I can see fans of other team being annoyed by RG3 constantly being in the spotlight, maybe getting more attention that he should before he accomplished much, but he seems to be a genuinely nice guy and he has the worst luck. Hopefully it isn't anything major.
        Yeah I'd be a fan of his if he wasn't on an NFC East team.

Ouch.

Comment

He's a self centered, over rated, prick

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
          But then again, I wouldn't expect a brain dead fore skinner to realize it.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Looked like

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            Yeah I'd be a fan of his if he wasn't on an NFC East team.

Ouch.
            dislocated and/or broken ankle

Comment

DJAX hurt now too

Comment

It looks like a broken ankle

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                dislocated and/or broken ankle
                From the back camera it looks like as he's jumping out of bounds his left foot is pointing awkwardly

Comment

Originally posted by Folesabbulous View Post
                  DJAX hurt now too
                  The loss of these two over rated players makes Skins a better team - just in time for the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
                    From the back camera it looks like as he's jumping out of bounds his left foot is pointing awkwardly
                    It may have been Posluszny, not that it was his fault, but he did have a quick swipe at RG3's legs. May have thrown him off balance enough that he came down wrong. Not blaming Poz in any way, just unfortunate, and that may not have been what caused it anyway.

Comment

Jags have 1 yard of offense. How bad is the Eagles D?

Comment

Good enough in the second half to show Washington how to play them.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jax had 60 yds in the second half v Eagles

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                          Stop posting. You are a one trick douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                            Hearns dropped a wide open long TD pass. *shrug*

Comment

According to Albert Breer

A "respected surgeon" says that if it is truly dislocated, RGIII is looking at being out for 3 months.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X