Help me understand this Casey Matthews situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    Something tells me he won't be replying to this one. He is already lost Slizz...another poster gone mad like Token Asshole and CCPete; damn shame but it happens.
    I completely forgot about tokenasshole... Can't wait till I can say that about Daniel weizer carter

Comment

I think I'm falling victim to that distance fluffier syndrome I accused you of having years ago…
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Special teams

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        and you know it.

Looked lost on every play and was blatantly a step slower than everyone else. Too small and weak to get off blocks and too slow to go around. What is he good for?

Believe me, I want more than anything for him to have even an ounce of his brother in him; he doesn't.
        that is what he is on the team for...just being real, is he a starter in this league, no...he is a special teams player forced into emergency duty. Not easy to look good in that spot.

Comment

I'm actually one of the few that agree with you on Matthews special teams value, but he isn't all world on special teams, and if he is on the active roster he has to be an adequate fill in if there is an injury.

Switching Casey out with another LB would probably make them lose some on ST, but I'd rather have a good backup lb and average special teamer than the opposite, which is what Matthews is.

Comment

Working...
          X