WTF is with Cataldi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    he's been brutal. He missed wide open receivers again all last night. Much as I'm a Cooper Pooper, the guy was WIDE open on that crossing route and Foles ended up dumping off again. He threw behind receivers and simply overthrew Maclin on that one long pass.

What we're seeing is Kelly dumbing his system down even more and Foles making throws that are dinks and dunks. Now and then he hits a decently long one, but even Ty Detmer occasionally hit one of those.
    No QB ever misses open receivers. Never.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Tom is back!
      He stayed away for a while this time. Good to see his reading, writing and comprehension skills haven't suffered in the time off.

He wonders why we call him "Tom Retard" yet he makes a lot of threads complaining about a radio show that is widely considered maybe the worst in radio history. Tom Retard is definitely the demographic that lives and dies by what people like Angelo and "The Cuz" tell him.

Comment

missing is one thing

Not seeing them open is another
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Not seeing them open is another
          You realize he's not watching the broadcast feed, right? They're leading the league in scoring with a banged up OL. He can't be that awful.

You also have to be able to drop and set to get the ball to them. He's a young QB. He's not gonna be perfect.
          Last edited by Melchior; 09-16-2014, 06:17 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

two years in this offense

He should know where WRs are going to be
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He should know where WRs are going to be
              Start of his second year. Its two games...last game was better but not great. He has to play better though. But hes got something like a 120+ qb rating in the fourth quarter...but like the rest of the games this year....small sample size.

Im not too concerned...especially if they are winning. Now...if he sucks ass and they lose a bunch.... level of concern goes higher.

But...if cooper catches that td...celek catches his td and matthews gets his head out of his ass..he poeTically looks better.
              Last edited by nerd; 09-17-2014, 07:41 PM.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
              X