It's hate week you jackwagons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hate week you jackwagons!

Generally, I enjoy you salty dogs, but not this week. This is hate week, and shit is about to get real. I may not spit hot fire at you the way JDugg does, but I will spit hot stats.

I know what you're going to say already. Stats mean nothing, it's only two games, it's too small of a sample size, etc. To that I say, piss off, I can smell your fear!

Oh sure, your offense looks "impressive" and "fast" and "scores lots of points." Well this week your irresistible force is meeting the immoveable object! The Skins defense is ranked #1 overall baby, at least in the default stat of yards allowed per game. Quake with fear at these other stats as well.

Tied for 2nd overall in passing yards allowed per game. Why, our secondary has magically become a nightmare for opposing QB's. Fitzpatrick and Henne, you say? Semantics, obfuscation, and conjecture!

4th overall in rushing yards allowed per game! That smell is Shady McCoy pooping his pants at the thought of facing our front seven! They are going to beat him into leaving at least $1.00 on his next bill.

4th overall in Points allowed per game, only 13.5! I foresee lots of field goals in your future this week, some of them probably missed.

Leading the league with 10 sacks!! Do you think Nick Foles relishes the thought of facing out OLB's and Jason Hatcher, or that manimal named Chris Baker in the middle? I assure you he does not.

Using my unique formula of points scored allowed and games played, I have come up with the following outcome.

Philly scores 32 points per game but Washington only allows 13.5. Because I am a generous man, I will round that to 14 as I feel sorry for you guys. 32+14 = 46/2 = 23. Philly will likely score about 23 points per game.

Washington scores 23.5 points per game and Philly is allowing 24 points per game. Rounding up is only fair, is it not? Looks like Washington is on pace for a 24 point game. And because of gambling and stuff, you guys clearly got 3 points for home field, so in reality, it'll be 24-20, Skins.

And don't forget, our superior squadron is now led by a guy who must have grown up in Mayberry. Seriously, go look at a photo of Kirk Cousins. He looks like a high school QB that every parent dreams their daughter would bring home from the 1950's. Guys like that always win in the end!

And so hate week begins! I'll probably get less confident as the week goes on and reality rears its ugly head, but it will not be this day! A reckoning awaits you this weekend, and 1st place (because Dallas losing means the world is right) will be ours!!!

BWAHAHAHA

Comment

This is trolling the way it ought to be. However, you overlooked perhaps the most important stat of all. The Eagles are undefeated in the Chip Kelly era when there is a Gruden in the stadium. I expect that trend to continue this weekend.

Comment

This is great

Legitimately made me laugh. Excellent job, my friend
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I laughed. Nicely done.

Comment

It's always hate week in racially insensitive land.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bwah..you call that hate??

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
              Generally, I enjoy you salty dogs, but not this week. This is hate week, and shit is about to get real. I may not spit hot fire at you the way JDugg does, but I will spit hot stats.

I know what you're going to say already. Stats mean nothing, it's only two games, it's too small of a sample size, etc. To that I say, piss off, I can smell your fear!

Oh sure, your offense looks "impressive" and "fast" and "scores lots of points." Well this week your irresistible force is meeting the immoveable object! The Skins defense is ranked #1 overall baby, at least in the default stat of yards allowed per game. Quake with fear at these other stats as well.

Tied for 2nd overall in passing yards allowed per game. Why, our secondary has magically become a nightmare for opposing QB's. Fitzpatrick and Henne, you say? Semantics, obfuscation, and conjecture!

4th overall in rushing yards allowed per game! That smell is Shady McCoy pooping his pants at the thought of facing our front seven! They are going to beat him into leaving at least $1.00 on his next bill.

4th overall in Points allowed per game, only 13.5! I foresee lots of field goals in your future this week, some of them probably missed.

Leading the league with 10 sacks!! Do you think Nick Foles relishes the thought of facing out OLB's and Jason Hatcher, or that manimal named Chris Baker in the middle? I assure you he does not.

Using my unique formula of points scored allowed and games played, I have come up with the following outcome.

Philly scores 32 points per game but Washington only allows 13.5. Because I am a generous man, I will round that to 14 as I feel sorry for you guys. 32+14 = 46/2 = 23. Philly will likely score about 23 points per game.

Washington scores 23.5 points per game and Philly is allowing 24 points per game. Rounding up is only fair, is it not? Looks like Washington is on pace for a 24 point game. And because of gambling and stuff, you guys clearly got 3 points for home field, so in reality, it'll be 24-20, Skins.

And don't forget, our superior squadron is now led by a guy who must have grown up in Mayberry. Seriously, go look at a photo of Kirk Cousins. He looks like a high school QB that every parent dreams their daughter would bring home from the 1950's. Guys like that always win in the end!

And so hate week begins! I'll probably get less confident as the week goes on and reality rears its ugly head, but it will not be this day! A reckoning awaits you this weekend, and 1st place (because Dallas losing means the world is right) will be ours!!!

What are you, a Cowboys fan??
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hahaha!! Well done man!

Comment

It's hard to get upset about football during Washington team week. The week our glorious, liberal, wind powered stadium is tainted by references to a racist organization profiting off of vicious stereotypes of a people who were victimized by colonialism, theft, and genocide. Can we really care about a game under these conditions?

Comment

How long did that take to write?

because it took me less than 10 seconds to stop reading.

Fuck a Foreskins and fuck a Foreskinner.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

Quiet you SATAN!

Better?

Comment

Seriously, Bro

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                        Quiet you SATAN!

Better?
                        haven't you learned that Unabomber-manifesto length posts simply don't get read here?

No, because you aren't one of us, you are a fucking Foreskinner.

Also, you are on record as being ambivalent on the matter of the Foreskins "official" nickname, while pointing out articles in defense of the name. Which not only makes you a hypocrite and complicit, it makes you JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FORESKINNER. Fuck a Foreskinner.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

haven't you learned that Unabomber-manifesto length posts simply don't get read here?

No, because you aren't one of us, you are a fucking Foreskinner.

Also, you are on record as being ambivalent on the matter of the Foreskins "official" nickname, while pointing out articles in defense of the name. Which not only makes you a hypocrite and complicit, it makes you JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FORESKINNER. Fuck a Foreskinner.
                          Where are we in society when a published author has problems with things longer than twitter length posts. It's not even a wall of text, I broke it down into easily digestible sentences for you.

Also, I assume you're referring to this in the rest of your rant.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...39&postcount=1

I posted no defense article, that was Sugar, though I did comment on the thread. All I did was post that we have a columnist banging the drum down here and making missteps, and that many tribes have far greater concerns than the name. I believe that is still as non-committal as usual.

Authors are also supposed to fact check.
                          Last edited by Phoward12; 09-16-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

you edited that?

Fuck a fact check, my memory check, which is spot on, has recalled such drivil from you, which you posted confirmation of...thanks for that.

As for that stance being "non-commital" it just backs up my point that you are a clueless Foreskinner.

I guess if you're going to have a Foreskinner posting regularly on the board, at least you are representative of the brain-dead Stepfords who love that franchise and nickname.

Fuck a foreskins and foreskinners.
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Way to keep the faith Georgie

It's enough to make one puke the way some so called Igglephans were actually lauding this foreskinner for his worthless drivel.

Even in jest, it's a bunch of crap. The foreskins are as bush league a franchise sports has ever witnessed, and their followers are brain dead fucking morons.

For your defending the realm.............here, take 2, they're small

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X