Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    is this Adrian Peterson?
    I doubt it. I think Peterson would be asking for Eagles belts for his son. Preferably with a jagged belt buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      I doubt it. I think Peterson would be asking for Eagles belts for his son. Preferably with a jagged belt buckle.
      Here's what I've learned about you. When you just post about a topic in a general tone, you're not horrible. Most of your posts just come and go, but every once in a while, I've agreed with what you've said.

Your attempts at humor, however, are brutal. I think that is when everyone starts to hate you again.

I give you credit for sticking around through all of the shit we've given you. My advice would be, since you seem intent on staying here, please stop trying to crack jokes and just post normal shit. Comedy isn't for everybody, and when you do it, it makes me just want to smash your face into your keyboard.

Stick to normal posts, and I think you can become an ok member of this board.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 09-17-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I would like to hear more from the thread-starter.

Comment

hahahaha this can't be serious

Comment

Great post. I commend you for taking the time to lay that out there. I'm lazy. I just tell him to stop posting. It just hasn't been effective so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Here's what I've learned about you. When you just post about a topic in a general tone, you're not horrible. Most of your posts just come and go, but every once in a while, I've agreed with what you've said.

Your attempts at humor, however, are brutal. I think that is when everyone starts to hate you again.

I give you credit for sticking around through all of the shit we've given you. My advice would be, since you seem intent on staying here, please stop trying to crack jokes and just post normal shit. Comedy isn't for everybody, and when you do it, it makes me just want to smash your face into your keyboard.

Stick to normal posts, and I think you can become an ok member of this board.

unless he wants to post some more raps cuz that shit is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
                yawwwwwn

again stay classy philly thanks for nothing!
                Waaaaaaaaaaaaah
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                X