Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a hair cut

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    there's no "I think"...he absolutely is missing him.
    and get a real Job!

and Ohh yess who wouldn't miss a speed demon with sick hands
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Granted he didn't have a lot of time with Maclin this offseason, but he just doesn't have the chemistry he had with Desean. Maybe that will change, but to me it's pretty evident.

From what I have seen so far, Maclin and Cooper are a rich man's Pinkston and Thrash. Cooper has been worthless through two games. Maclin is a nice receiver but he doesn't get any separation downfield. The thing is, it might not matter all that much with McCoy, Sproles and Ertz and with Kelly running the show. I also think Foles will be fine. He's a winner.

Once they put it all together they should score tons of points even without DJax, but, right now, if you asked Foles and he was being honest, I bet he would say he wishes he were still here.
      He misses the deep threat or the distraction of Jackson taking pressure off the other receivers. They need a play maker.

Comment

Bomb to Maclin

on that particular throw, Foles under threw the ball. There was no chance for Maclin to "go get it" down field. Maclin has been open, as have the other receivers, but the timing seems to be off a bit with Foles and his receivers. All that being said, Foles was sick against the blitz last night. 6 of 6 for 152 I think is what I read/heard.

Comment

... Cooper has been worthless through two games.
          I've been shocked at how much Cooper has regressed. He had such a good chemistry with Foles last year. I assume that was because they were on the #2 team together.

Maclin is a nice receiver but he doesn't get any separation downfield. The thing is, it might not matter all that much with McCoy, Sproles and Ertz and with Kelly running the show.
          We are seeing that Maclin is not currently an excellent #1 receiver. Others pointed out that he was quite productive in previous years when DJax was injured. That is not happening yet this year.

I also think Foles will be fine. He's a winner.
          That is what I thought until recently. He doesn't look the same this year. He so rarely missed a wide open receiver last year. I wonder if he is not yet 100% recovered from the injury.

Once they put it all together they should score tons of points even without DJax, but, ...

I agree entirely. I think they lead the NFL in points scored. However, will they be able to do it against very good defenses when the throwing windows are small and there are few mistakes to exploit.

...right now, if you asked Foles and he was being honest, I bet he would say he wishes he were still here.

I agree. How do you think McCoy feels about the loss of DJax! Now McCoy is is the #1 threat. He has no chance at the rushing title and will not be in the Pro Bowl either. He is still a great back, but defenses will take him out unless Foles + Maclin and Cooper can burn teams deep.

Comment

Working...
          X