Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    All good man, all good!!!!!:D
    Sorry, kids kept me busy last night. Our O-line is far better at pass blocking than they are at run blocking. Trent Williams is really the only person we have who excels at both. Some Skins fans are convinced he's the best LT in the NFL. I wouldn't go quite that far, but he's up there.

Our LG and RT (Lauvao and Polumbus) are good run blockers but mediocre pass blockers. Our center (Lichtensteiger) is mediocre at both. Our RG (Chris Chester) just plain sucks.

Assuming a depth chart I found online is accurate, I'd expect your LOLB (it says Barwin) to have a field day rushing. Williams will handle Trent Cole, though I'd hope that Cole doesn't rush at all so that Williams can nullify Fletcher Cox. He scares me going up against our interior.

The one thing I'll say about Cousins, he may not be as dynamic as Griffin, but he does make faster decisions and doesn't hold onto the ball trying to make a bigger play the way Griffin does, so hopefully that will counter some of your rush. Not to mention, Alfred Morris is very good, I'd be trying to run straight at your MLB's all day if I was Gruden, especially if Kendricks isn't going to play. Morris is a great RB, he's not Lesean McCoy level great but few people are.

It'll be interesting to see our new MLB (Keenan Robinson) matched up on McCoy. As much as I liked London Fletcher, he slowed down considerably. I still expect McCoy to put up tons of yards, but we may have a chance of stopping him occasionally now that there some speed at our MLB position.

Comment

Working...
    X