Flying up for the game this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying up for the game this weekend

Wondering if anyone has any advice on places to go, eat, see, things to do etc. Before someone tells me not to go to Philly, that boat has sailed.

Also, I wouldn't mind meeting some of you for a pregame gayte if there's one going on. Talk football and drink some cold beer. As always, Go Eagles

Do a search, there's a pepper ceremony of some sort involved, EIO can tell you about it. As much as you've ingratiated yourself here, they may require you to eat two or three of them.

Edit*

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...13#post1725313
    Last edited by Phoward12; 09-18-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

That and the Chubby for Chatham gig
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
        Do a search, there's a pepper ceremony of some sort involved, EIO can tell you about it. As much as you've ingratiated yourself here, they may require you to eat two or three of them.

Edit*

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...13#post1725313
        I am familiar with the pepper and more than willing to accept the conditions.

Comment

I'll PM you Diggle's cell number. He'll be there and can come grab you and bring you to the gayte.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            I'll PM you Diggle's cell number. He'll be there and can come grab you and bring you to the gayte.
            Sounds good, my brother and dad will be accompanying me on the trip, so we may need a handful of the peppers haha.

Loki, mind filling me in on "Chubby for Chatham?" A quick search revealed nothing.

Comment

Lmao. STOP

Comment

Just show up and eat the pepper.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

You wrong for that

have that man and his boys sitting there waiting for Diggle's ass to show up......
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Are you questioning Diggle's integrity? He's an ambassador of Philadelphia.

Comment

He is the mayor

but JDugg will be waiting a loooong time for Diggle's motorcade.....
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        but JDugg will be waiting a loooong time for Diggle's motorcade.....
                        Might have time to get his rhymes tight for a battle with Meek while he's in town.

Comment

Or Reed Dollaz

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Might have time to get his rhymes tight for a battle with Meek while he's in town.
                          He should stay away from Gillie, though.

Comment

awesome you will have a blast get to the lot early

going to be a stellar day weather wise,,,enjoy!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Bwahh

Ambassador of Phila but from Harrisburg.

Comment

Working...
                              X