TMZ reporting Tony Stewart cleared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Con View Post
    every weekend on Sportcenter I see racers on the track throwing helmets or purposely trying to get in front of other cars and somehow they don't get run over. Several cars passed that guy but only the guy he was fighting with ended up hitting him and during a caution when they are driving slow his car magically fishtails to hit this guy. Sorry your hero is a murderer. You guys are right there is no proof he gunned it--except for a dead body

Again, READ THE DAMN REPORT, the enhanced film showed that there was NO CONTACT between Stewarts car and Wards car, so in other words, the stoned kid took himself out of the race, Stewart had no reason to be mad at Ward because he didn't even know he was behind him or put himself into the fence.

Go back to watching sports center and stop commenting on things you so evidently know nothing about.

You catch your sister blowing Stewart or something?

Comment

every weekend on Sportcenter I see racers on the track throwing helmets or purposely trying to get in front of other cars and somehow they don't get run over. Several cars passed that guy but only the guy he was fighting with ended up hitting him and during a caution when they are driving slow his car magically fishtails to hit this guy. Sorry your hero is a murderer. You guys are right there is no proof he gunned it--except for a dead body
      Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. My hero? I hate racing of any kind! You've got to be straight up trolling.

But shit, apparently running around on a racetrack is a great idea and people do it all the time and the only reason this particular idiot died is because Stewart is a stone cold assassin and not because it was only a matter of time before some idiot got wrecked on the track.

If he did, whatever. DON'T GET ON A GODDAMNED RACE TRACK.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yes you will see guys step on the track and throw helmets at cars. Typically this is on asphalt not dirt also you do not reguraly see guys jumping in front of cars. One car barely missed ward. Then ward proceeded farther down the track. Stewarts car fish tailed once a body was under his tire.

Comment

I'm not a race fan but, because he's always impressed me as an asshole, I've never liked Tony Stewart ... but a grand jury looked at the evidence and decided not to indict him.

Now grand juries can be (and are) "steered" by the prosecution, but it appears the prosecutor wanted to pass the buck here, so it's less likely the grand jury was prompted to decide one way or the other.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X