Serious question RE: Marcus Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    Hard to judge as he was only in for 7 plays.

Wolff should've had that tackle but he tried to go high instead of taking out Gore's legs

SEVEN plays???

Actually, this is the kind of information I was looking for. I JUST DONT GET IT. How can anyone be that much worse than Fredo??

Comment

The CFL is calling....
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        SEVEN plays???

Actually, this is the kind of information I was looking for. I JUST DONT GET IT. How can anyone be that much worse than Fredo??
        Must be that he only got moved to that position a few games ago but it is hard to imagine him being any worse than Fredo even with NO experience.

Watching Matthews run up to the line like he's going to make a tackle makes me laugh. He's SO much smaller than everyone.

Forget the exact numbers but Matthews played like 30 snaps and Acho played about 25. GET SMITH GOING DAMNIT!!
        Last edited by Cheesesteak; 10-02-2014, 06:14 PM.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          Must be that he only got moved to that position a few games ago but it is hard to imagine him being any worse than Fredo even with NO experience.

Watching Matthews run up to the line like he's going to make a tackle makes me laugh. He's SO much smaller than everyone.

Forget the exact numbers but Matthews played like 30 snaps and Acho played about 25. GET SMITH GOING DAMNIT!!
          I understand at the NFL level there is a lot to learn; but I'm sure Smith has played LB long enough that the mental part isn't enough to hold him back from getting some blow over Fredo.

Comment

Working...
          X