I can't fucking wait until Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm mmmmm. HOT damn!

Do you do the sweet potato casserole with the marshmallows on top? Mmmm. My sister-in-law started doing a variation on this where she also puts candied pecans on top of that. It's like a sweet potato pecan pie.

Comment

Don't let yourself get too worked up brother. If you look at the Cowboys schedule, they will easily lose 6 of their last 8 games. Arizona, Eagles (x2), @NYG, @Chicago and Indy.

That puts them at 9-7. We know they're not happy unless they're 8-8, so they might even throw in a loss to Washington to end the season.

Let this guy have his month. Once November hits, with or without Murray (will definitely be without because Mr. Glass is due for his yearly visit to the IR) this guy will crawl back under the floorboards.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 10-22-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Don't let yourself get too worked up brother. If you look at the Cowboys schedule, they will easily lose 6 of their last 8 games. Arizona, Eagles (x2), @NYG, @Chicago and Indy.

That puts them at 9-7. We know they're not happy unless they're 8-8, so they might even throw in a loss to Washington to end the season.

Let this guy have his month. Once November hits, with or without Murray (will definitely be without because Mr. Glass is due for his yearly visit to the IR) this guy will crawl back under the floorboards.
        All the dickriding makes their yearly epic fail that much better.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

you're basically one of the shittiest posters on this board

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          You know as well as we all do, that every time your team goes on a little run, the media can't wait to start the collective cocksucking. You also know that EVERY YEAR your team chronically underachieves, and EVERY YEAR Homo goes into the shitter, and EVERY YEAR, that same cocksucking media writes a million "what's wrong with the Cowboys" stories, and EVERY YEAR, is the year Jason Garrett is supposed to get fired. It's the same thing from the same bunch of jerk-offs that haven't done a damn thing since 1995. Fuck them, and fuck you.
          That being said, this stuff is the good shit. Very nice work

Comment

You know as well as we all do, that every time your team goes on a little run, the media can't wait to start the collective cocksucking. You also know that EVERY YEAR your team chronically underachieves, and EVERY YEAR Homo goes into the shitter, and EVERY YEAR, that same cocksucking media writes a million "what's wrong with the Cowboys" stories, and EVERY YEAR, is the year Jason Garrett is supposed to get fired. It's the same thing from the same bunch of jerk-offs that haven't done a damn thing since 1995. Fuck them, and fuck you.
            And every year....for 47 years.....The eagirls don't win a Superbowl.

You mad bro ?

Comment

Eagirls. That's a pretty creative one.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

EIO,

Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-22-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

This loser is PSU2

All the dickriding makes their yearly epic fail that much better.
                  Pussy will disappear when Dallass inevitably crashes to earth
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Another Dinner Guest Does That

My wife's oldest sister always does the family Thanksgiving so we go up to Bangor (PA), and somebody always bring the sweet tater with marshmallows and pecans. I agree with you ... YUMMMM!
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Not sure how you figure that

but you can miss me with that dumb shit, especially when you had an opportunity to say it to my face at the gayte and didn't. I don't want, nor do I need your weak ass compliments, or your overall approval.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

What opportunity was that? Like I should go looking for you to tell you what an awful poster you are? Why would I go out of my way to acknowledge you in person? It's hard to miss when I'm sifting through this page. Take it as a compliment, take it as an insult, I don't really fucking care.

Comment

You can eat a dick like the Dallas troll

What opportunity was that? Like I should go looking for you to tell you what an awful poster you are? Why would I go out of my way to acknowledge you in person? It's hard to miss when I'm sifting through this page. Take it as a compliment, take it as an insult, I don't really fucking care.
                          Like you have the authority to critique someone else's posts. You bring zero. Take a hike, bitch boy.

Comment

Can't argue with "take a hike bitch boy". Pretty strong words, calling you a shitty poster really left a mark. You'll get over it.

Comment

Left a mark ? Never ?

Can't argue with "take a hike bitch boy". Pretty strong words, calling you a shitty poster really left a mark. You'll get over it.
                              I just recognize and speak on the bitch shit that you do.

Comment

Like you have the authority to critique someone else's posts.
                                How does one get the authority to critique a post on the internet ?
                                Is that like a Boy Scout activity badge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X