I can't fucking wait until Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    I just recognize and speak on the bitch shit that you do.
    You got me, way to recognize. It's definitely obvious that my comment didn't bother you and now you're really driving that home by recognizing the bitch shit I do.

Comment

stop. really.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      You got me, way to recognize. It's definitely obvious that my comment didn't bother you and now you're really driving that home by recognizing the bitch shit I do.
      all this talk from behind the keyboard is irrelevant. You're bitch made, and you've shown that.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bitch made. Cementing your status as a shitty poster. Bitch boy. Bitch made. What a little wordsmith you are. All this talk behind a keyboard? Your posts suck and my authority to critique them lies in the fact that you are posting them for anyone to see. Who's talking from behind a keyboard?

Comment

I prefer egals

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Eagirls. That's a pretty creative one.
          or even egulls, harkening back to everyone's favorite pseudo philosophical seventies classic (and one that is still on OB's bedside table next to his lava lamp)...

DB

Comment

cornbread stuffing with pancetta

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            My wife's oldest sister always does the family Thanksgiving so we go up to Bangor (PA), and somebody always bring the sweet tater with marshmallows and pecans. I agree with you ... YUMMMM!
            If you're going to be up near Roseta where the Italians all live forever, you've got to eat like they do. But do it right, go up there for the St. Rocco festival in the summer and have the Italian sausages, omg the best ever.
            DB

Comment

You Mean The Town Where Pius XII High School Is Located?

If so I know where the school is and I'm sure anybody could direct you to the festival. Just might have to check that out (and I think it's Rosetto but I'm not certain)!
              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

If so I know where the school is and I'm sure anybody could direct you to the festival. Just might have to check that out (and I think it's Rosetto but I'm not certain)!

Nah, Dimmy has it right, I used to date a girl from there. Jezz Dimmy, we sure covered a lot of the same ground around the same time, just wonder if I ever ran into you?

Next you are going to tell me you spent time in Martin's Creek, Pa!

Comment

Martins Crick, yes indeedy

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                  Nah, Dimmy has it right, I used to date a girl from there. Jezz Dimmy, we sure covered a lot of the same ground around the same time, just wonder if I ever ran into you?

Next you are going to tell me you spent time in Martin's Creek, Pa!
                  You know Rollie Spadoni? I dated a girl from Pen Argyl but all her friends were from Roseto
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    You know Rollie Spadoni? I dated a girl from Pen Argyl but all her friends were from Roseto

Hah, my brother lives in Pen Argyl, What was the name of that nightclub (really more of a youth center up there by Roseta)? The Beehive or something?

Also the Hulabalu there off the Wind Gap exit, man, I'm really dating myself now!

I guess it didn't dawn on me till now, must of had a thing for Italian chicks, lol

Comment

Funny story

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      Hah, my brother lives in Pen Argyl, What was the name of that nightclub (really more of a youth center up there by Roseta)? The Beehive or something?

Also the Hulabalu there off the Wind Gap exit, man, I'm really dating myself now!

I guess it didn't dawn on me till now, must of had a thing for Italian chicks, lol
                      Years later, it's like six o clock in the am and I'm on the ten in LA, I notice a car in front of me that I recognize as a friend of my former girlfriend from Bangor. She gets off the same exit, and I'm in the left lane next to her. I'm honking the horn, screaming her name, but she's looking straight ahead, refusing to look over, don't blame her, I could've been some freakazoid. So I get to the place I'm visiting, call my old girlfriend and tell her to call this chick and tell her it was me. She calls me like fifteen minutes later and says she thought I was a psycho killer. She was hotness.
                      DB

Comment

Uh, Guys -- Keep Your Eyes Open For Rod Serling

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Martin's Creek -- my wife has a cousin who lives there. We hit her place every summer for family get-togethers she hosts.

Pen Argyl -- my wife graduated from Pen Argyl High in 1968. You guys ever been to a football game at their stadium-on-the-mountain side (it's literally situated on The Appalachian Trail)? I sit in the pressbox and the view is un-freaking-believable!

And we've already established that my sister-in-law lives in Bangor. Disney was right -- it IS a small world!

Oh -- Dimmy? You always DID remind me of a psycho killer!

Comment

I've been making pies the night before Thanksgiving, but.....

...it's a major production. I probably make too many. Pumpkin, apple, pecan, coconut custard. What's your favorite, KG? On Thanksgiving, you HAVE to have pumpkin pie.

Comment

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Martin's Creek -- my wife has a cousin who lives there. We hit her place every summer for family get-togethers she hosts.

Pen Argyl -- my wife graduated from Pen Argyl High in 1968. You guys ever been to a football game at their stadium-on-the-mountain side (it's literally situated on The Appalachian Trail)? I sit in the pressbox and the view is un-freaking-believable!

And we've already established that my sister-in-law lives in Bangor. Disney was right -- it IS a small world!

Oh -- Dimmy? You always DID remind me of a psycho killer!

OK, KG, I'm going to stop right there before I find out we are all blood relatives or something, lol

Now I just need to find out if I followed Dimmy out west or if I was here first!:D
                            Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-23-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

On Turkey Day, Definitely Pumpkin

A really creamy coconut cream pie is hard to beat, but if I had to pick one I'd say my mom's sour cream apple. It took a while before I tried it because it sounded strange mixing sour cream in a pie, but once I did -- YUM!

Unfortunately she took the secret with her when she passed away.

Comment

Did her sour cream apple have a.....

...crumb top? I see some recipes online for it. I've never heard of that, but it sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X