Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the eagles a better team with Sanchez at QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the eagles a better team with Sanchez at QB?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    I think so... and im a huge foles fan.

I really think sanchez and his experience really help him and the offense.

Now if he goes to green bay and throws 4 picks... then just ignore what I said
    Last edited by nerd; 11-11-2014, 01:10 AM.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Sanchez looked better as the game went along..

But he can not drop back 50 times In Greenbay,,,we need to get it going in the run game...No turnovers is always a recipe for success, or disaster.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

It begins...

Comment

Hard to say. Sanchez has been a slow starter so far, but it's easier to play with a lead.

It will take a hard-fought game to see what kind of quarterback he really is. I always thought he was better than his record with the Jets. Next week could be his defining moment.
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Before tonight I thought it would be a push. I didn't think the offense would lose much in Sanchez but I didn't think it would gain anything either.

It seemed the offense flowed a lot better (for a lack of a better term) in that there were not as many 3 and outs. I like the way Sanchez hung in the pocket, moved his feet and delivered the ball. I don't know, watching the Foles throw the ball off his back foot to the other team grew very old.

That being said I know we (not they) played a bad Panthers team tonight. Green Bay will obviously be a better guage to seeing what this team is about without Foles and Ryans.

Comment

No fucking way. The panthers were abysmal tonight, and Sanchez was just ok. A good to great backup, but a below average starter. Had Foles played the same game, haters would be hating. A great signing, but light years from even a good starter. Hope Foles heals soon, and meanwhile, thank goodness we signed a competent backup.

Comment

This. Sanchez had it easy against a bad team. He had help from the defense and special teams. He did exactly what he was brought in to do, but in a situation like the Arizona game I would hate to see volume Sanchez.

Comment

Maybe, it's one game vs a bad Panthers team, this week will tell. Still think Foles is the long term solution.

Comment

I don't think so. Let's see Sanchez do that a few more times.
                    @GB Will be telling.

Comment

When we're playing the Panthers, yes.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                        Maybe, it's one game vs a bad Panthers team, this week will tell. Still think Foles is the long term solution.
                        Enlighten me please..what exactly have you seen from Foles that warrants any inkling of a thought that he is the long term guy?

Comment

Yes. If only because Sanchez isn't Cutlering it out there and the offense is scoring red zone touchdowns.

Hopefully Sanchez plays well enough so the Eagles aren't tempted to pay Foles Flacco money.

Comment

Last night was the best OL lineup combination all year. Don't lose sight of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              Last night was the best OL lineup combination all year. Don't lose sight of that.
                              Was just going to write exactly that. The line last night was incredible. He had time to look at second and third reads and a nice pocket. I predict they will make him look a lot better than he is going forward.

I actually think Foles has a better game than Sanchez if given the same amount of time to throw the ball. We've seen what Foles can do when the line is playing well. I don't think he'll ever have a 27:2 ratio again, but I think he will look like an upper echelon starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X