Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the eagles a better team with Sanchez at QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we can draw any conclusions for a couple of weeks.

The whole league had an offseason to look at film of Foles in this offense and diagnose how to attack him. I think this had a lot to do with his struggles.

Once teams have film of Sanchez in this offense, are game-planning based on his weaknesses, and he's still getting it done, THEN we can have an actual informed conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
      Was just going to write exactly that. The line last night was incredible. He had time to look at second and third reads and a nice pocket. I predict they will make him look a lot better than he is going forward.
      What's the deal with Kelce and the shotgun snap? He had some issues the past two weeks getting it to Sanchize when he wanted it, and in a good position.

Maybe it's just a "working with a new QB" thing, but there were some serious negative plays because of it last night.

Comment

You guys notice how Sanchez stepped up in the pocket? Foles sucks, Sanchez probably sucks as well. It's a testament to how good the rest of the team is.

Comment

I'll tell you in six days

Depends whether he sinks or swims on the frozen tundra. There is virtually no real film of Sanchez running Chip's offense; let's see what happens once there is.
          Last edited by Prowler; 11-11-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
            Enlighten me please..what exactly have you seen from Foles that warrants any inkling of a thought that he is the long term guy?
            Go combine his starts last year this year then you will get your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              The fact that you think he's the answer pretty much guarantees he's not, isn't that right Tom Retard.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 11-11-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                So predictable from a Foles apologist. Just face it, the guy has contracted Blaine Gabbert Syndrome. You don't recover from that. He's done.

Comment

Working...
                X