Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New movie about John du Pont (Villanova Grad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Carrell it is a subtle theme in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Yeah, Khalif Wyatt picking up a prostitute in AC is very comparable to du Pont. I think you are empathetic to the guy; you keep deflecting what he did here, even implying he's better than Cosby because he's serving time.

What the hell does that Temple Football article have to do with anything?

But if you want to resort to this nonsense I'll go toe to toe with you.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4399490
      http://www.delcotimes.com/general-ne...sted-in-radnor
      http://www.csnphilly.com/ncaa/former...rested-assault
      http://6abc.com/archive/7785084/

And who could forget....Tim Donaghy!
      http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/ma...er-t.html?_r=0
      LOL.... toe to toe my ass, dudes caught with weed . I must have missed the kidnapping and rape

Temple Reacts Cautiously To Cunningham's Arrest The Freshman Basketball Player Was Seized Saturday Night On Auto-theft Charges. "According to police reports, Cunningham was charged with robbery and related offenses after being found by officers late Saturday night while getting out of a Cadillac owned by David Scarpello, 26, of Manayunk. back at ya...

What about TU supastah Paul Palmer avoiding jail for for taking $$ from an agent and turning snitch to avoid prosecution? former Temple star Paul Palmer - brought in to testify during the investigation avoided prosecution by accepting pretrial agreements to perform community service and repay a portion of their scholarship money. Paul Palmer on the take!

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...cusations.html
      even a TU coach is an accuser
      Last edited by T.D-Bag; 11-13-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Hahahaha it took you all day to come with this incoherent babbling. Tell me you were at happy hour, at least!

Keep steering away from the subject at hand. You sympathize with John du Pont and yet you seem fit to serve as judge, jury and executioner with Cosby.

Comment

CNN has one of Cosby's accusers on now. He likes to rape young Blondes

all day?? I work, it took me 5 minutes to bury your posts
          Last edited by T.D-Bag; 11-13-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
            CNN has one of Cosby's accusers on now. He likes to rape young Blondes

all day?? I work, it took me 5 minutes to bury your posts
            It took you at least two hours to come up with that drivel that a 3rd grade English teacher would be ashamed of . And you still had to edit it.

Bury my posts? Ha. You've yet to make a single cohesive point . You just keeping circling around the subject at hand because you are embarrassed you support a scumbag basketball program that was helped launched by a murdering psychopath. And now there's a major motion picture about him. You more or less defended him in this very thread, because "he's serving his time".

But tell me again about Cosby to make yourself feel better. You couldn't be happier about these Cosby accusations.

Comment

It took you at least two hours to come up with that drivel that a 3rd grade English teacher would be ashamed of . And you still had to edit it.

Bury my posts? Ha. You've yet to make a single cohesive point . You just keeping circling around the subject at hand because you are embarrassed you support a scumbag basketball program that was helped launched by a murdering psychopath. And now there's a major motion picture about him. You more or less defended him in this very thread, because "he's serving his time".

But tell me again about Cosby to make yourself feel better. You couldn't be happier about these Cosby accusations.
              Your posts made more sense when they were figments of your imagination. You admitted as much to me two months ago. I just post FACTS, something you as a fraud fan of a University you didn't attend still confounds rational thought.

"Nova guys must be on the take" you presume... well your best running back ever, ADMITTED TO BEING ON THE TAKE. What is it about Glass houses ?
              Did Donaghy ever play for Nova? NO. I guess I should scour the court records to find some random TU grad who is serving time for rape, murder, arson, robbery?

Sorry that my 5 minute post from my phone aggravated your hooked on phonics sensibilities, but the interesting TU facts kept rolling in.

I will continue about the rapist. DuPont was a madman who murdered a another physically larger man. Question , how do you reconcile the fact that Dr Huxtable (TU board member)drugged and raped young women for decades? do you not respect women enough to be outraged?

December 14 can't get here soon enough
              Last edited by T.D-Bag; 11-14-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I'm also posting on my phone, but I can at least put sentences together. I'm a fraud fan because I didn't go to Temple? I guarantee I've attended more Big 5 games than you (even being 15 years younger). I'll put my "fandom" up against yours any day of the week.

Are you implying that what du Pont did is somewhat justified because it was against a bigger man? That's pretty sick. And don't try to white knight me about the alleged rape victims, you couldn't be more gleeful about the whole situation.

You're right about December 14th. I hope you can make it the gayte that day.

Comment

I have to say, this Cosby stuff is troubling. A lot of women with similar claims. I don't think this is going to go away, not with the internet and digital media. His relationship with Temple probably won't be an issue nationally, but locally, it will be if the stories continue to gather steam.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm also posting on my phone, but I can at least put sentences together. I'm a fraud fan because I didn't go to Temple? I guarantee I've attended more Big 5 games than you (even being 15 years younger). I'll put my "fandom" up against yours any day of the week.

Are you implying that what du Pont did is somewhat justified because it was against a bigger man? That's pretty sick. And don't try to white knight me about the alleged rape victims, you couldn't be more gleeful about the whole situation.

You're right about December 14th. I hope you can make it the gayte that day.
                    I guess you will be fresh from the VCU game vs. Northern Iowa on Sat Dec. 13? Curious, how long a drive is it from there to "the ski lodge"?? you are going to your alma mater that weekend to root arent you?

Comment

Are you an alcoholic? This post makes zero sense. Zero
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

not about you 91....

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Are you an alcoholic? This post makes zero sense. Zero
                        really,...

So R-dawg lied to me about going to VCU?

Comment

I didn't go to VCU. Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                          X