Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As universities break ties with Cosby,Temple remains mum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As universities break ties with Cosby,Temple remains mum.

http://www.philly.com/philly/educati...ains_mum_.html

"You're under investigation, and you're having an alleged serial rapist continue to sit on your board of trustees," said McCormick, 31, whose petition has drawn more than 800 signatures. "That's outrageous."

The amount of glee you get out of these rape allegations is pretty sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
      It is not a good thing to live in a nation where allegations are enough to ruin a person's reputation and livelihood. I can give you 400 million reasons to doubt what these women are saying.
      15 different women is an awful lot of smoke.

Comment

He's a John Calipari fan

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        That's gotta be it.
        DB

Comment

I'll take 4 instead. Go ahead and name them.

It is not a good thing to live in a nation where allegations are enough to ruin a person's reputation and livelihood. I can give you 400 million reasons to doubt what these women are saying.
          Face it, the Coz is an A number 1 scumbag.

Don't see why you take it so personal.

You're saying all these women with nothing to gain just got together and formed this conspiracy? Not too likely.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Face it, the Coz is an A number 1 scumbag.

Don't see why you take it so personal.

You're saying all these women with nothing to gain just got together and formed this conspiracy? Not too likely.
              I would have to agree. It's sad and pathetic but almost certainly is true. But I guess people get to "create their own reality" these days.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

"Create their own reality"

It's carte blanche today.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  Obviously a thoughtless knee jerk reaction from a drugging rapist's apologist.

What I think is ironic?... The shoe is on the other foot. All the allegations leveled at Nova about coddling a rich benefactor 30 years ago are now being played out on North Broad.
                  Hail the Cherry and the White.

Comment

When have I apologized for Bill Cosby? I posted here weeks ago that he's a piece of shit who should rot in jail. Unlike you I'm not a blind loyalist who defends a murderer for a killing a guy because he was physically bigger than him. You actually posted that... I haven't posted anything defending Cosby.

But keep making shit up, you come off as mentally ill.

Comment

I really hope no one I know gets accused of something by a woman. Seems to be all it takes to end a life.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                        Obviously a thoughtless knee jerk reaction from a drugging rapist's apologist.

What I think is ironic?... The shoe is on the other foot. All the allegations leveled at Nova about coddling a rich benefactor 30 years ago are now being played out on North Broad.
                        Hail the Cherry and the White.
                        Here's the difference. We never defended Cosby. You defended DuPont.

You also don't know what hand your best recruit in 15 years shoots with. You're a fraud fan and a bigger lunatic.
                        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Personally, I can see it, Cosby was a very popular personality and I'm sure some people would do almost anything to work with him, with that kind of influence do I think he might have taken advantage? Yeah, probably.

The bigger issue for me is that it seems as a society we are getting awfully close to just pointing at someone and they are guilty, kinda like the end of Body Snatchers, were they just point at you and open their mouth and you are done.
                          Last edited by Eagle Road; 11-30-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

...especial 15 of them with similar accounts.

Comment

I'm just waiting for your 4 reasons.

Do you have any evidence to support these allegations?
                              Feel free to provide the 4 million you have, but 4 will do.
                              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X