No announcement yet.

Die-In Protest Set For After The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't know shit about South Philly, you clown. There will be a ton of police present down there, nothing's going to happen.

Comment

You see all the drinking that goes on down there, especially with late games? You think this is gonna end well especially that the media broadcasts it?

I come here to vent. If you don't like it than just ignore me, stop trying to be some champion about my bitching that this team never won a fucking Championship in my life. I have my reasons to be pessimistic. You are the one with the fucking problem.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      You disappear when the Eagles win, you only post after losses, you jerk off to bad news and you talk about "Eagles fans" (which you are most certainly not one) with disgust.

Yeah, I'm the asshole.

Remember when you were going to come to the gayte but then came up with this bullshit story about why you didn't when really we all knew it was because you're a fucking cunt. Trust me, we were all MUCH happier that you weren't there.

I'd tell you to stop posting, but you will do that as soon as the Eagles win their next game anyway.

Comment

The police does not do shit but enforce the parking laws there. Please. I grew up down there don't try to tell me the way it is. My sister had a gun pointed to her head 3 in the afternoon on a Saturday for her phone no one was around and took over 15 minutes for a cop to come and take the report but they nail you if you are 5 minutes past the meter expiring or the 2 hour parking.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        You don't know shit about South Philly, you clown. There will be a ton of police present down there, nothing's going to happen.

Comment

Youre a joke. You're on here this morning praying that the Eagles lose and that there's an altercation at the game tonight so that you can come on here and post 27 negative threads to give your pathetic life purpose.

Stick to taking Coach Ted's loads in your mouth and FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SCUM.

Comment

Go wear your Ronald McDonald happy face and call me from hell when this team wins a Super Bowl.

QUOTE=Sect 236;1787858]Youre a joke. You're on here this morning praying that the Eagles lose and that there's an altercation at the game tonight so that you can come on here and post 27 negative threads to give your pathetic life purpose.

Stick to taking Coach Ted's loads in your mouth and FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SCUM.[/QUOTE]

Comment

You are fucking clueless, man. And you're an even bigger pussy than I thought. Wanna bet that this will go down without serious incident?
              Last edited by rothdawg; 12-07-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Again, you're praying that the Eagles never win a Super Bowl so that real fans aren't happy, thus a little closer to the sad sack of shit that you are. Youre certainly not a fan. When they do win a Super Bowl, you have no right to celebrate it.

Bill of goods, coach Ted fuckface.

Comment

He's also hoping that one of the protesters gets hurt so he can gloat here. What a sick fuck.

Comment

I hope so but it would have a better chance if the media would shut the fuck up about it. All it represents is a 5 minute protest but people who support the police officer can now go and cause some shit.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    You are fucking clueless, man. And you're an even bigger pussy than I thought. Wanna bet that this will go down without serious incident?

Comment

Eeyore's little brother

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      It's anthony the donkey
                      ....but not as fun.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You realize you're complaining about the media reporting on it and then you came here and made a thread about it, reporting it yourself.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 12-07-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Anthony is just angry that The Ref is now more hated than him and he wanted to ramp it up.

He roots for Eagles losses and awful off the field events just to post about them. He truly is a miserable fuck and exactly what is wrong with society.
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

As Anthony has told us, he's allowed to root for negative shit because the Eagles have never won a Super Bowl.

Hoping that activists get beaten with baseball bats is ok because McNabb threw up in Jacksonville.

Comment

One song sums it up

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              Anthony is just angry that The Ref is now more hated than him and he wanted to ramp it up.

He roots for Eagles losses and awful off the field events just to post about them. He truly is a miserable fuck and exactly what is wrong with society.

I'm only happy when it rains
                              I'm only happy when it's complicated
                              And though I know you can't appreciate it
                              You know I love it when the news is bad
                              Why it feels so good to feel so sad
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                              X