Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you only do onceŠ

Put the orange end of the cigar into your mouth
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

my bachelor party, October '93

The six elephant beers and six shots of tequila before that didn't help matters.
    Haven't had a stogie since.

Comment

Lay down in traffic
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Lay down in traffic
        Selling 3 quarts of breast milk to a guy on ebay, who ended up purchasing from a fake account and not paying at all.

Comment

KG uses ebay?

Comment

Swimmimg across the Deleware.

From the mouth of the Neshaminy Creek in Croydon Pa., to Delran NY.
            And hitchhiking home in bare feet and a bathing suit.
            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I haven't drank Ouzo since mine
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Drink two bottles of Wild Irish Rose

And have your friends find you outside taking a piss with your pants almost at your ankles, and then try to get out of the car while they're taking your drunk ass to your mother's house.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Short story version, freshman year last to a party and I "caught up" by beer bonging gold schlager

Can't even get close to a wiff of that shit now

Comment

Bwah

Comment

Same time frame of my college career I drank a liter of jagermeister in an hour and bad things happened. Woke up the next morning in boxers with a bunch of sharpee tattoos.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hand Feed A Starving Pit Bull

"Hey, fella, you hungr..............AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!"
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Take shrooms and watch a David Lynch movie

Comment

In high school drank a fifth of SoCo...went home, took off all my clothes, threw up all over the floor, then just stood on the stairs - telling everyone it was an escalator (which I have no recollection of). My parents made me go to church at 8:00 the next day. Where I again threw up.

Comment

Being a teenager and back talking my Dad, yeah, it left a mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X