Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    I put the "ick" in Hick.
    Non white guys fucking up.. Just saying.. Oh it's OK it wasnt 14 but Gotta crucify and Lynch that guy..Definitely his fault today
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Shut the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Shut the fuck up
        Rejoice Rejoice we r out of the playoffs.. Fuck the white man..

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody mentioned race you simple bitch. Fuck you, fuck those who love you, fuck Sparta, and fuck those who gave you internet access.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

put the zima down

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            You've had enough

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody mentioned race you simple bitch. Fuck you, fuck those who love you, fuck Sparta, and fuck those who gave you internet access.
              Fuck me.. Hahaha funny real funny.. How did ur mom's cunt taste before she had ur kid.. Fucking Hick fuck

Comment

relax, Cooper sucks just like 15 other CFL level players on this team that need to clean their fucking lockers out (sanchez, secondary, casey matthews, etc.)
                Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                  relax, Cooper sucks just like 15 other CFL level players on this team that need to clean their fucking lockers out (sanchez, secondary, casey matthews, etc.)
                  I will agree to that... Just hate all the Cooper hate.. This team has a bunch of nobodys.. U are dead on brother

Comment

I switched over to the Flyers; Since the Eagles season is over!

Six goals in the first period, Philly 3 Toronto 3 after 1st!
                    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post
                      Six goals in the first period, Philly 3 Toronto 3 after 1st!
                      Yeah I guess its the Maple Laughs for me and whoever is playing the Cowboys.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                        Yeah I guess its the Maple Laughs for me and whoever is playing the Cowboys.
                        Geez Ken we have suffered 40 years of Shit from both our teams lol
                        Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Post of the Year!!
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Geez Ken we have suffered 40 years of Shit from both our teams lol
                            Pathetic.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Seriously, dude....take a break. Everyone understands the frustration, but you're taking it beyond football.

Just try to enjoy your holidays, and look forward to a positive offseason, regardless of the outcome.
                              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                              X