No announcement yet.

Chip's Honeymoon is officially over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan, Kotite, Rhodes and Reid all got to the second round in their second season. According to Reuben Frank. That excludes the scab season.

I think Kelly gets his five seasons in any case but things could get ugly if they don't show improvement next season.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No disagreement from me on this.

Kelly needs to make some changes to how he does things. Defense was dead this month. That's what happens when they're on the field all season long.

Comment

Ryan NEVER got to the 2nd round. Don't know what Reuben's talking about. Ryan's second season was the strike year when they went 7-8; Rhodes got to the second round in his rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          No disagreement from me on this.

Kelly needs to make some changes to how he does things. Defense was dead this month. That's what happens when they're on the field all season long.
          This next draft will tell us a lot about Chip and what direction this team is going. Outside of Mathews, this past draft is 2011 esque.

Comment

They love to take credit for sproles and parkey as 2014 draft pickups.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-21-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              Ryan NEVER got to the 2nd round. Don't know what Reuben's talking about. Ryan's second season was the strike year when they went 7-8; Rhodes got to the second round in his rookie year.
              That's the last time I believe Reuben Franks. People are always posting his bogus stats.

Http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...les-redskins-2
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I usually never

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Things get interesting now.
                call a board member this without good reason

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Comment

No, you're an idiot.

He just likes poking cats.

And he actually is sort of right ... although I stand by my assertion that Chip has sufficient excuses to get by.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                  X