Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just come out already.

Comment

No Xmas gifts! Partying with the family is good enough! Buying stuff people don't care about or have abundant of is such a waste. Send a big check to a charity or something, it will be better spent.

Comment

Amen

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Who cares. It's my wife that'll get scorched, not me.

I make mine old fashioned way: black and strong in traditional pot. I got no use for those pussy ass half cup urban hipster pieces of shit.

Edited to add: she has one of those brand new Vue Kurig machines. They arent on the recall.
        .....couldn't say it better myself.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Do you stick your pinky out....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Just had a second cup of wolfgang puck's jamaica me crazy
          when you have your drink??

I'm betting you are a cup and saucer man.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You pencil neck geeks are just jealous

Quick and easy. Plus it's the only option for coffee at work other than cafeteria swill
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

roaring fire next to the pickup

In the sideyard. Possum on a spit. Iron coffee pot sitting on the coals. Woohoo
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

picked up gifts in spain for my friends a while ago. ordering my dad an SD card for his phone since his ipod is full, but he won't care that he gets it late.

kind of blows my mind that people still do christmas shopping at malls. you can order anything you need online.

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
                  No Xmas gifts! Partying with the family is good enough!
                  Regardless of the rest of the post, this is the shit. There's so much less desperation to the holiday without the pressure of finding the perfect gift.

There's too much judgment in this holiday. Simplification, particularly for the adults, is the key to making it meaningful again.

That being said, I hope everyone gets everything they want (or doesn't get what they don't want) this year, and it only gets better next year.

Thanks for a good year, guys--it keeps me connected and sane. Happy holidays to all.
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                  X