I blame the bored for late season collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont need a break. Just need quality
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Just like dazed and confused quality not quantity.

Either way fuck this place it's why we lost
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Bring the real hate

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Eagle Road is the fucking worst. DQ is tired. Imagine the same schtick since DMAC was drafted. So lame.. I cant tell the difference between 3rd and Inches or Wangnut in Ohio. Just a bunch of blah blah blah. Section 23X was promising but started posting too much, arguing nonsense and lost all quality along with that.

OB is back and thats helped. But its not enough.
        Going to the gym has made your game weak as fuck.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

There isnt anybody in the division

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          Just like dazed and confused quality not quantity.

Either way fuck this place it's why we lost
          To fight anymore. I dont even train for fights anymore. I just show up, score the knockout and leave. I might just take on everybody from canada, they've been running their mouths lately.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's on me. I take full responsibility

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Eagle Road is the fucking worst. DQ is tired. Imagine the same schtick since DMAC was drafted. So lame.. I cant tell the difference between 3rd and Inches or Wangnut in Ohio. Just a bunch of blah blah blah. Section 23X was promising but started posting too much, arguing nonsense and lost all quality along with that.

OB is back and thats helped. But its not enough.
            Random, off topic posts, feeding the trolls, and focusing my hate energy on the wrong things. I've got to do a better job there. It starts with me. I got caught slippin this year, I'll try not to let it happen again.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X