Anyone who thinks Billy Davis is fine as a DC is a complete moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks Billy Davis is fine as a DC is a complete moron

Starting with Lurie, Hoseman, Chip and trickling down to you idiots saying he isnt the problem. Now he's not going anywhere, which sucks but its obvious the guy can only focus on stopping the run
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Is it fair to say we need to see what he can do with 2 competent starting corners?

I'm not a Davis Delighter by any means, but stopping the run was always a HUGE problem for this team, and now they seem to have no trouble with it.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Cox goes down, we are fucked too

Comment

Somebody needs to be blamed for constantly leaving Bradley Fletcher in single coverage after repeated beatings.

If Davis honestly thought that was a solid strategy, he's a fucking buffoon. I know Chip's MO is to let his DC do the defense on their own, but he deserves equal blame for not stepping in and stopping that shit.

Here's another one, the beat writers constantly say how Davis teaches his DBs to not turn their head and to not worry about where the ball is. Again, that shit is asinine.

Comment

After DJ's 1st catch

you don't roll coverage his way,,Cloud cover 2 whatever U want to call it,,Hi low! Both Corners are ranked in the high fifties amongst active corners...WTF! can the guy be thinking? its ok to give up 50 yard plays over and over to a subpar Qb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ugly,,,guy is crap!
          Last edited by TRENT; 12-29-2014, 05:34 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Starting with Lurie, Hoseman, Chip and trickling down to you idiots saying he isnt the problem. Now he's not going anywhere, which sucks but its obvious the guy can only focus on stopping the run
            Yep and Todd Bowles sucks too. Oh, wait, now he's suddenly good in AZ with better defensive personnel. Crazy, right?
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              you don't roll coverage his way,,Cloud cover 2 whatever U want to call it,,Hi low! Both Corners are ranked in the high fifties amongst active corners...WTF! can the guy be thinking? its ok to give up 50 yard plays over and over to a subpar Qb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ugly,,,guy is crap!
              So are you staying base and leaving Matthews 1 on 1 with a TE? You can go nickel and then they're going to run it on you. When you have bad players at multiple spots, you can only help so many of them.

For some reason you guys keep convincing yourselves that this defense doesn't suck donkey balls.
              Last edited by Melchior; 12-29-2014, 08:29 PM.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Anyone who singles fletcher up with dez bryant should definitely be fired.

Comment

He's a teacher. Chip is comfortable with him.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Leaving aside the coverages he calls

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    The proof is in his performance. There hasn't been a Top Ten statistical category for any of his defenses anywhere. Eventually you are what your record says you are.

Which I guess makes DMac a whiny winner.
                    DB

Comment

Todd Bowles was good before that ... Mandrake the Magician couldn't have unfucked what Castilleo did to the defense when Bowles took over.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

My god you are an idiot

Comment

Lets see

This was the Eagles 2nd season moving to a 3/4 D - Sadly the if you have two cbs that starting that suck and a strong safety though playing better makes very bad decisions at times what the hell would you expect.

Logan is the only D player thats seen snaps from the last two drafts. Smith has physical tools but needs to find his place. This defense is a long way from being complete after a total rehaul.

Diggle this happens when you play more base in passing situations you put your cbs in one on one situations with not a lot of help. Ok you go to a nickle they run on you with a Boykin on the field. Our Cbs suck thats what it comes down to and they need a big up grade there not coaching.

They have crap behind Willams and Fletcher - or they would have seen snaps. CB is a glaring need along with SS and OSLB ---Maybe Smith moves to the middle next season and replaces Ryan. He has the physical tools just needs time learning one position not playing musical chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Todd Bowles was good before that ... Mandrake the Magician couldn't have unfucked what Castilleo did to the defense when Bowles took over.

The niners want to interview todd bowles, smh

Comment

Working...
                              X