Tragedy at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy at Walmart

@CNN: A 2-year-old grabbed a gun out of his mother's purse and accidentally shot and killed her at a Walmart, police said. http://t.co/ABsISh70iF

Tragic but smart of her to bring her piece into Walmart. You never know when or where you'll need your 9 and clip.

But remember. ..guns dont kill people
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

2 year olds in shopping carts kill people

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        2 year olds in shopping carts kill people
        Retards who allow their 2 year olds access to their guns kill themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
          Also, history has shown us that it's better by far when the government is the only people that have guns.
          Yeah, Europe is a total war-zone with their gun policy
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I blame the purse

Comment

This is what I'm talking about. If this two-year-old had been taught to handle a gun at a younger age, this tragedy could've been averted.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Agreed.

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                This is what I'm talking about. If this two-year-old had been taught to handle a gun at a younger age, this tragedy could've been averted.
                Too busy letting the kid play with his toys and watch Mickey Mouse. Should have had the little kid at the gun range practicing his marksmanship. This is exactly what happens when bleeding heart liberals let their kids become soft.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You'd have a point if this was gun violence

Accidental gun deaths aren't that common in the US. You are far more likely to die from choking, drowning, fires, falls, poisoning and auto accidents then from an accidental gun shot.

This is an idiotic example to use
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    But remember. ..guns dont kill people
                    Guns don't kill people, Walmart apparently kills people.

http://walmartshootings.blogspot.com...shootings.html

92 shootings have occurred at Walmarts this year, leading to 16 deaths and 42 injuries. As that site points out, those stats don't even include the incidents with guns that weren't fired. There's another 80+ of those types of incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                      Yeah, Europe is a total war-zone with their gun policy
                      Yes because comparing one government and society values to another completely different one is a perfectly acceptable way to prove a point.

Comment

You're also more likely to die from choking

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        Accidental gun deaths aren't that common in the US. You are far more likely to die from choking, drowning, fires, falls, poisoning and auto accidents then from an accidental gun shot.

This is an idiotic example to use
                        If the cops are involved.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Tragedy? More like an hysterical comedy skit.

I'll bet that Bumfuck, Idaho is just overflowing with boys from the hood.

You just never know when you'll be needin' to pull that piece.

Only thing that would have made this a better story would have been if she had ridden over to the Walmart in a church bus excursion.
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

How many people died in falls at walmart this year?

I'd wager many times more than 16
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              If the cops are involved.
                              Your more likely to show your idiot bias every time you touch a keyboard. That and although I assume you were more trying to be funny but your just plain wrong since there are far fewer cops causing choking deaths than accidental deaths. Keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X