No announcement yet.

So... Cardale Jones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about this guy. He's a knucklehead.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I actually feel sorry for this kid. He should be enjoying his time in the spotlight. He earned it. Instead some assholes are pulling his strings and making him look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        I agree...a few months ago, he tweets that the athletes are only there for football and shouldn't have to go to class. Now he acts like "education" is his only priority. Make up your mind, dude.

Comment

I don't disagree. I think EIO might have misinterpreted my initial post.

I'm not mad at Cardale, his people set this all up. He's doing what his people tell him maximizes his brand or whatever.

Comment

yea,,this is really Not a subject yet

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Doesn't matter, he's staying.

Good thing he had a press conference to say it was an "easy decision" to stay.
            maybe in 2 years when he declares..

I would not waste a pick on a project Qb,,a Project OLB was bad enough,,the other thing about these big Qb's is one Knee injuy and they are done,,,No thanks,,,Boykin seems to be a better fit for this team,,Go get him in the 4th he will be there, Barkley will be the second this year..Foles needs to play 16 games without getting hurt!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Maybe I did

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I don't disagree. I think EIO might have misinterpreted my initial post.

I'm not mad at Cardale, his people set this all up. He's doing what his people tell him maximizes his brand or whatever.
              It's all good. No disrespect intended.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think calling him a knucklehead may be a little much

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                That tweet was 2 years ago, and he's been under the radar ever since, and has shown a lot more maturity up to this point.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

deleted
                  Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-15-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

You know what, I take it back. He actually has a 3.0 GPA. That was a rush to judgement by me. My bad.
                    Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-15-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Fail

Comment

Working...
                      X