Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy..............

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Ok ... explain why he was better in the second half when the Pats fucked up the Colts worse and the balls were properly inflated.
    The constant rain made his hands swell up to "man size".
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Or

he had a lineman sit on them and spread them out.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Ok ... explain why he was better in the second half when the Pats fucked up the Colts worse and the balls were properly inflated.
        I don't think the effect on the Colts game is the real issue. It's the matter of long term, systemic cheating. For a given game, would a deflated ball make a difference? Maybe, maybe not. But over a longer course of time, it likely made a difference otherwise why would it have been done?

It also raises questions about what other rules were skirted. It's not like this is the first time that the Patriots have been caught cheating. Is it really a solid assumption that these are two isolated incidents?

That's the problem. Whether it really matters or not, it calls into question the Patriot Way and their success.
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 01-22-2015, 07:25 PM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          I don't think the effect on the Colts game is the real issue. It's the matter of long term, systemic cheating. For a given game, would a deflated ball make a difference? Maybe, maybe not. But over a longer course of time, it likely made a difference otherwise why would it have been done?

It also raises questions about what other rules were skirted. It's not like this is the first time that the Patriots have been caught cheating. Is it really a solid assumption that these are two isolated incidents?

That's the problem. Whether it really matters or not, it calls into question the Patriot Way and their success.
          They seemed well advised of our game plan in the Super Bowl. Or fat ass got out coached. Most likely the latter.

Comment

Exactly, you cheat or bend rules to take have an advantage.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X