what insults?

I just give your list zero credibility.

That is all.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

You must have missed this one when you dropped that

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      I'm surprised you didn't bring up the controversial nationwide commercial.
      explosive deuce.

Last edited by 3rd & Inches; 02-03-2015, 04:01 AM. Reason: fuggin up
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

nm
        Last edited by 3rd & Inches; 02-03-2015, 04:02 AM. Reason: I got caught slippin
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Top 10 Commercial?

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          ...so what's your point?
          Grammar error!
          May 7, 2010

Comment

What Insults?

You accuse me of doing things I most definitely do NOT do -- you call me a fraud -- those aren't insults?

I use the Ad Meter for one thing -- COMPARISON -- period! I like to see how closely MY rankings are to THEIRS. You want me to send you copies of my score sheets? You want to talk to my wife, who has seen how I operate, who every year can't believe what I do during the game?

Nah -- you don't want any of that, so you just sit there in all your pomposity and hurl your accusations and INSULTS -- because that's what they are.

You are WRONG, but you're not man enough to admit it.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

I don't know what's worse

Your outrage at a little light jousting, or the fact that you kept your "score sheets."
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

you big baby

You accuse me of doing things I most definitely do NOT do -- you call me a fraud -- those aren't insults?

I use the Ad Meter for one thing -- COMPARISON -- period! I like to see how closely MY rankings are to THEIRS. You want me to send you copies of my score sheets? You want to talk to my wife, who has seen how I operate, who every year can't believe what I do during the game?

Nah -- you don't want any of that, so you just sit there in all your pomposity and hurl your accusations and INSULTS -- because that's what they are.

You are WRONG, but you're not man enough to admit it.
                whatever. Look you are the one HYPING your rankings and not delivering. that's my opinion. If your rankings were all that, why would we even care if USA Today agrees with you? Did Joan Rivers compare her red carpet reviews to Mr. Blackwell? COME ON!!!

By the way, if you are going to compare to another newspaper you should at least use one in your own company and not a Gannett paper!
                May 7, 2010

Comment

score sheets? how gay

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Your outrage at a little light jousting, or the fact that you kept your "score sheets."
                  I did my scoring live, right here.
                  Last edited by Riccardo; 02-03-2015, 09:47 AM.
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

What Paper?

Kelly Green doesn't write for a newspaper.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Frankly I don't give a fat rat's ass what Irish George thinks -- my ratings are followed by those from USA Today's Ad Meter. Feel free to take pot shots.

Number one was a piece of cake:

1. Budweiser -- Best Buds (1)
                      2. Snickers -- The Brady Bunch (12 -- they wuz robbed)
                      3. Doritos -- Empty Middle Seat (5)
                      4. Fiat -- Blue Pill (3)
                      5. Doritos -- When Pigs Fly (11)
                      6. Victoria's Secret (50 -- obviously many women's libbers on the panel)
                      7. Mercedes -- Tortoise vs. Hare (20)
                      8. Nissan -- Cat's in the Cradle (9)
                      9. Avacados from Mexico -- The First Draft (23 -- very underrated)
                      10. Turbotax -- Revolutionary Free Tax returns (35 -- come on!!)

The floor is now open for insults.
                      The Budweiser horse & lost doggie ad was probably the laziest, most phoned-in Super Bowl ad in history. Even the dog nutz on Facenutz were bored by it.

Comment

wow

for a guy who started this thread purporting not to care what I think, you sure are obsessing over it
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Level of agreement 100%. We raised our beloved yellow Labrador retriever -- only the cutest puppies in the world, which is why Bud used one -- from age six weeks, so he was at one time that yellow lab puppy's age. That commercial was so sickening it made me hate my own puppy. Thanks Kelly Green!

Comment

I have Weimaraners

That commercial made me want to take them to the pound. If I had a horse, I probably would have put it down right then and there. I was half-tempted to take out one of my neighbor's Arabians.

Comment

And another thing. A fond memory from teen years was - was - seeing Harry Chapin in concert with my best girl. Now I associate that memory with VOMIT which is what the Nissan commercial caused me to do.

Double whammy! I drive a Nissan!

Comment

holy crap. And I thought I was the only one. the PacMan thing struck too close to my recurring rat's maze nightmares!
                                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X