Would you take Mariota at #20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    Could he drop yes based on his ability. Will he drop no because there are to many teams that are in desperate need of a QB.

The Eagles are not one of those.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-07-2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

A Pole?

Seriously?
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        Seriously?
        Very funny post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is the only way they will get him, I do not see them giving up Foles and Shady plus draft picks for Mariota. It will set you back 2 years at least. Not to mention it's no guarantee even if you sell the farm you will get him. One deal had the Eagles trading with the Rams at 10, what good is that. Jets will not pass him up at 6 and the Bucs may still want him. If they are not ick 1 or 2 they will never land him.

Comment

I can't imagine that he'll make it to #10 where the birds might have a chance to trade Foles plus #20. I could understand Chip doing that one but would not sell the farm like the Skins did.

Comment

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...lysts-think-so

Well, if the talking heads think it's a possibility...

Seriously though, I could see a ton of teams passing because Mariota, while perhaps decent in Chip's offense, doesn't fit a lot of pro-style offenses and the bulk of those seem to be the ones in need of QBs.

Comment

i can't see him slipping past 5

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                Now way does that kid fall to 20. Maybe if he starts hanging with Manziel.
                Gruden would love nothing more than to have an excuse to move on from Griffin.

Comment

Working...
                X