No announcement yet.

F this weather.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit your whining, we usually have several weeks of below zero out here, just two so far this year, looks like we might hit 30 tomorrow!
    Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-02-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Ok who the Fuc are U talking too?

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Quit your whining, we usually have several weeks of below zero out here, just two so far this year, looks like we might hit 30 tomorrow!
      I was whining..?????
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I was whining..?????

LOL, nah T your good, just the general jist of the board, just happened to hit reply under your thread, it was also said tongue -in-cheek, actually surprised that RSE said Buffalo averaged 10 degrees, would of thought the average to be lower right off the lake.
        Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-02-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Ok, Dude if you live out on Montauk, or Boston or Bangor

this will be a frigging winter to forget, we have been totally spared as far as Im concerned her in Ocean county Nj....

I had family in Ballston lake Ny; Lake George area, and spent winters shoveling my brothers roof off. One year it got so cold the river froze, pushed its way onto the road,,they had to get a machine and tunnel thru the Mini Glaciar,,,I was a Kid, it was the coolest thing driving through that....its March,,,spring will come
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            this will be a frigging winter to forget, we have been totally spared as far as Im concerned her in Ocean county Nj....

I had family in Ballston lake Ny; Lake George area, and spent winters shoveling my brothers roof off. One year it got so cold the river froze, pushed its way onto the road,,they had to get a machine and tunnel thru the Mini Glaciar,,,I was a Kid, it was the coolest thing driving through that....its March,,,spring will come

In my teens I spent three years in upstate N.Y. finger Lakes region, beautiful in the spring, summer, fall, brutal winters though.

Comment

I could live with the temperatures here a lot more easily if it weren't for the damned wind in downtown. Wind chills have been regularly -25. Fucking brutal.

Comment

Gods honest truth, when you grow up in upstate New York, like I did, you have no idea how brutal winter is there compared to everywhere else. Nobody tells you this when you are a kid.
                Last edited by RSE; 03-02-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I could live with the temperatures here a lot more easily if it weren't for the damned wind in downtown. Wind chills have been regularly -25. Fucking brutal.
                  Same here in Manhattan. There is almost always a wind whipping in off of the East River near where I live and work. And the buildings here create a wind tunnel effect.

It's funny, Saturday morning I was walking around in 14 degree temp and it didn't bother me because for once there was no f*cking wind!
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Also how bad things are is totally dependent on how much time you spend outside. I walk around a lot so cold temps affect me a lot. If you are driving places you have climate control.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And I am jealous!
                      We've had the least amount of winter in years, and winter is my favorite time of year.
                      I love snow. But I know I'm in a minority.
                      Best of spring to all of you.

Comment

Enjoy Florida!!!!

Comment

I really miss some snow but nah I'll put up with this

http://florida3.com/cityguide/vacati...ages/136_1.jpg

145 pm 83 partly cloudy skies light breeze

Comment

Working...
                          X