X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Who the fuck knows.
    I can't argue with that.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You also can't argue with 10 in the first round, plus an extra 2, is better than 20.
      Last edited by slag; 03-10-2015, 05:07 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        You also can't argue with 10 in the first round, plus an extra 2, is better than 20.
        The argument would be Foles + 20th vs. Bradford +10th + conditional 2nd

Depends if you got a taker for Bradford. Or a way out of eating his cap hit.

And can make the deal for MM. Or you wanted Bradford.

Too confusing!
        Last edited by Maniac; 03-10-2015, 05:13 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          That's all I can figure at the moment. No way can Chip possibly think that Sam Bradford is a better option than Nick Foles. Right ??
          Chip's moves are starting to make more sense. Weeks ago there was a rumor that the Rams wanted Foles. It makes sense for the Eagles to use Foles to move close enough to be in striking distance from the Top 5. Of course if the "draft consideration" is not a swap of 1st round picks, the move seem strange.

By taking Bradford the Eagles take $$$ off of the Ram's books. The Rams probably only did this because they have a contract extension agreement with Foles.

Part of what Chip will use to move up will be next year's 1st round pick.

I can see Chip giving Bradford the opportunity to be the starter this year to build up his value. In Chip's system he'll likely become more valuable. Chip's conditioning system might also be helpful to the injury-prone Bradford. Then next year he flips Bradford for a high round pick or a trade where he eats some salary.

I previously posted that Chip is a smokin buddy with Hinkie. Maybe there is more truth to that than I realized!
          Last edited by Joegrane; 03-10-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X