I pity you people who aren't on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradford's better than Foles

they key is can he stay on the field. Bradford might not be a QB name you can get excited about, but you are still talking about a top draft pick who had a great rookie year vs. a third round draft pick who had a great rookie year.
    Last edited by Irish George; 03-13-2015, 10:26 AM.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Exactly. I think Chip is this guy in disguise

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Exactly! Wait...
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The more you and KG dislike it, the more convinced I become that we just acquired the new face of the NFL. Could you phone Vegas and bet that he tears that ACL again? Then it's just about a done deal.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

My only concern is his health. I liked Foles, but given everything I've heard, Bradford, when healthy, can play. But even if he plays 16 games this year and we look poised to make a run the following year, I could see him blowing out his knee again week 1. I think we need something better than Sanchez as an insurance policy.

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              The more you and KG dislike it, the more convinced I become that we just acquired the new face of the NFL. Could you phone Vegas and bet that he tears that ACL again? Then it's just about a done deal.
              The icing on the cake will be PSU claiming bradford will be a total bust

Comment

Fooles was a bum

And now he's gone. I don't care if he lights it up next year or is flipping burgers the year after

Comment

bwahahahaha!!!
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

You're nuts. I think he's going to be a solid qb. He wins games - even when he doesn't play well. Hope Bradford can do the same.

Comment

At least it looks like they'll have the ability to take the ball out of his hands when he isn't playing well.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What about Sam Bradford makes you think he's an improvement over Foles? Seems like it's a 1 for 1 to me honestly. And fact we gave them a 2 on top of it just seems insane to me.

Id like to see him come here and be great but haven't seen greatness or a track record of ever being healthy that makes me think he will pan out in the NFL.

Hope that changes here in a new system. Needs some linemen and receivers to throw to though. His WR core was better in The Lou last year than it is today here. Again, that can be remedied in draft but as of now it's a suck group he has to throw to.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-13-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

See my other thread. He is a no huddle QB, who throws the deep ball as accurately as a 5-yard touch pass.

Everyone ripped Foles' deep ball. Sanchez thinks deep balls were what Rex Ryan stuffed in his ass.
                          Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-13-2015, 11:10 AM.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Guess we will see soon enough.

He's smart and has a decent arm, that is a plus.

If getting him ensures we aren't breaking bank for MM, even better.

Comment

Danario Alexander and Chris Givens. Bradford hit those two stiffs deep like clockwork.

Until they prove them wrong, I think you're going to see a lot of trust in Cooper/Matthews fighting for balls this year.

Still need a burner, though.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                                At least it looks like they'll have the ability to take the ball out of his hands when he isn't playing well.
                                that was one of the things that hurt foles this year. in 2013 he threw over 30 times just 3 times out of 10 starts.

2014 it was every game except the one that he was injured.

Part of it was his not being as accurate as the year before....part of it was the o-line and the running game.

I think if they keep Bradford right around 30 passes or less he will have one hell of a year. anymore...and I worry.
                                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                                X