This Kendricks trade talk makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Kendricks trade talk makes me sick

How could Chip and/or the FO be so stupid (if true)?

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Couldn't agree more GM, he looks like a keeper and I am hoping it's all just smoke to keep everyone on their toes until the draft gets here?

Comment

Agree how do you trade a kid like that and keep Demeco Ryans for 6,900,000 a year. DR is not a 3 down linebacker anymore. Total waste in pass coverage.

Comment

Who is saying he's on the block?

Comment

Bottom line: You DON'T trade a young LB who is really coming into his own. How long have we suffered with a sub-par LB corp to even think about such a stupid move?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            yeah, I haven't heard anything in the last week or so....I wouldn't be surprised though. He is up for a new contract and they may not want to pay him and pay cox and boykin instead...or just cox.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

yes - more panic, less March gayness

nm
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Id rather pay Kendricks and let boykin test the market

its stupid to trade the guy unless the Value is through the roof, and so far Chip is not so good at getting what we think is equal Value,,Fletcher and Kendircks are the young backbone of this defense,,we should add to them not subtract.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  nm

Yeah, I was hoping Chip and Co. would do "something" soon, even if it's just to start a rumor, if your not a round ball fan this bored is like being the only straight guy at a gay bar.

Comment

You haven't seen anything yet...

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    Yeah, I was hoping Chip and Co. would do "something" soon, even if it's just to start a rumor, if your not a round ball fan this bored is like being the only straight guy at a gay bar.
                    ....this time of year has often been called the Season of the Cannibal.

The last Chip news was just an early tremor.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

From NJ.com today:
                      http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._story_package
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Nothing surprises me with Chip

Seems like he is jettison the whole FF hand selected picks and building his own team.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          its stupid to trade the guy unless the Value is through the roof, and so far Chip is not so good at getting what we think is equal Value,
                          This is what has made me really start to second guess these moves.

I understand that Kendricks is not Chip's ideal LB, so I would be okay with him being traded if I trusted Chip to get maximum value.

The Bradford trade and getting zip for all of the veterans we cut makes me doubt that it's possible.

Comment

I read that article. It's a journalist guessing at what the eagles are doing. It's the same journalist who brought gang ties into the desean equation last year.

Comment

I read that article. It's a journalist guessing at what the eagles are doing. It's the same journalist who brought gang ties into the desean equation last year.
                              Well you asked who was saying he's on the block and I gave you an example. It's not my problem whether or not you like the person who is saying he might be on the block.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X