No announcement yet.

This Kendricks trade talk makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll trade him and draft his younger brother from UCLA.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Kendricks Has "Ike Kelly Disease"

My fellow old timers remember Kelly -- aggressive, fast -- and short. Just like Kendricks, Ike also was 5-11. One hell of a special teamer whose career started with Joe Kuharich and ended when Mike McCormick released him.

Fans loved him -- sound familiar? I hope Chip is smarter than McCormick and recognizes what he has.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        How could Chip and/or the FO be so stupid (if true)?
        Maybe he is part of the Mariota trade. You have to give up something to get something.

There are rumors that a deal with the Titans is still possible.

Comment

Eat shit and die already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            My fellow old timers remember Kelly -- aggressive, fast -- and short. Just like Kendricks, Ike also was 5-11. One hell of a special teamer whose career started with Joe Kuharich and ended when Mike McCormick released him.

Fans loved him -- sound familiar? I hope Chip is smarter than McCormick and recognizes what he has.
            except that kendricks has so far been much better than just a special teamer.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Elliott shorr parks is the equivalent

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Well you asked who was saying he's on the block and I gave you an example. It's not my problem whether or not you like the person who is saying he might be on the block.
                Of ccPete making predictions about chip Kelly. I am asking if there is a real source not some hack trying to get clicks during a lull in free agency. Thanks.

Comment

It's all speculation on Bleacher Report. There's a story on "how the Eagles can get Mariota..." story and it goes that Kendricks is part of the trade.

There's another thread that says the Philly coaches aren't enamored with Kendricks and one reason is because of his size--then they produced a chart that shows the height of all the Eagles LBs--the shortest one besides Kendricks is 6'0.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    get clicks during a lull in free agency.
                    Well you said you read the article. Mission Accomplished!
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Of ccPete making predictions about chip Kelly. I am asking if there is a real source not some hack trying to get clicks during a lull in free agency. Thanks.
                      It's been rumored by idiots thinking he'll be a trade piece. Ray Diddy said he's heard he might be on the block. Ray Diddy is great when it comes to Eagles history, but he doesn't actually have sources. It's all just bullshit at this point, spurred on by the fact that Ryans is still around.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Nobody has "sources" anymore with the Eagles. Chip's regime is so tight lipped that it's impossible to get anything from them. The beat writers didn't even know that Barwin was doing his deal until Barwin tweeted about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Nobody has "sources" anymore with the Eagles. Chip's regime is so tight lipped that it's impossible to get anything from them. The beat writers didn't even know that Barwin was doing his deal until Barwin tweeted about it.
                          Somehow the news about Jackson going to be cut got out last year. Howie?
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            How could Chip and/or the FO be so stupid (if true)?
                            Just one more of the 4 stupid moves he has made so far.

Comment

True Enough -- Come To Think Of It...

Mike Singletary was an even 6-feet tall and he didn't turn out to be too bad a player!
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                                Somehow the news about Jackson going to be cut got out last year. Howie?
                                When I said "Chip regime" I meant now that Chip's in charge. I think the Jackson move leaking last year vs. the Shady/Foles trades just happening prove that.

Comment

Working...
                                X