Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    I've never had great success in that area. I want something that looks like a broadcast streaming over my Roku or Apple TV.

I would rather pay the NFL for it directly via NFL Now than give it to a cable or satellite provider.
    RedZone and Sunday ticket aren't that expensive. Take away the sports cable package and it more than pays for itself.

Comment

NFL Now is pretty promising, and the price is right. I could handle an extra tier that included Redzone.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

red zone sucks

NFL Now is pretty promising, and the price is right. I could handle an extra tier that included Redzone.
        Isn't it just highlights of ongoing games? I thought it was gonna show full games that weren't televised locally
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm in favor of more streaming options, but you have to admit the price will end up not being right.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Isn't it just highlights of ongoing games? I thought it was gonna show full games that weren't televised locally
            RedZone is for Fantasgeigh football fans. It's not for fans of a particular team.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's good for the games that are before/after Eagles games.
              Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-23-2015, 11:04 PM.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I've paid for the Sunday Ticket for the last ten years. But I've only watched Eagle games the past three years. This new offense only football is making games unwatchable. It would be nice if I could subscribe to a Eagle football only subscription that I can watch on my big screen. I'm willing to pay $10 a game.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm really enjoying what is happening with streaming content right now. We are pretty much watching the new way the world watches tv take shape.

Right now I just want to see the cable giants squirm.

I agree that it will probably get out of hand eventually, but it's nice to see the consumer finally have some options.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

that's what they say

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    RedZone is for Fantasgeigh football fans. It's not for fans of a particular team.
                    but its for gambling.

Comment

Kelly Green's AOL dial up is gonna be pinging like a mofo trying to keep up with that feed

"YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"

Comment

I'd like an à la carte option to watch games, especially living outside of the market. I don't need access to every game on Sunday, just the Eagles.
                        Last edited by TerpEagle; 03-24-2015, 08:46 AM.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

If you have DirecTV and don't mind calling to haggle, you can usually get Sunday Ticket for free or at least heavily discounted. For the last 6 or 7 years, we've ended up getting $20-$30 off of our bill for 12 months if we call and blah blah blah loyal customer blah blah blah think I'm switching back to cable...

Comment

I will be curious to see how the DirecTV haggling goes this year
                            AT&T bought them out and paid a premium to do so

My guess is that the practices of the past may be different this time around.
                            Either way, your best bet is to get on them early- they have a pool of retention dollars but if you wait till August like all the small-brains, you may be out of luck

Hit em in May/June before the auto-renew takes effect in July

Comment

Why, Pray Tell?

Like I care about either of those teams.

Kind of a brainless post, Sparky.
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by just a phan View Post
                                If you have DirecTV and don't mind calling to haggle, you can usually get Sunday Ticket for free or at least heavily discounted. For the last 6 or 7 years, we've ended up getting $20-$30 off of our bill for 12 months if we call and blah blah blah loyal customer blah blah blah think I'm switching back to cable...
                                I'm already considering getting rid of FiOS so I'm not interested in going with Direct TV. $5 a game or even a bit more wouldn't be that bad.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X