No announcement yet.

91 ED, Cats and TU Human traffickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(As one without a dog in the fight either,) I think if he'd have come here, eaten crow and took his punishment like a man, it all would have settled down.

Instead he hid out, lurked and went passive aggressive when he did show up.

I don't see any way back to the bored for him. Too bad.

Comment

Lol.... "I took my lumps".

Comment

Here's his idea of "eating crow" after months of incessant Wright blowing

N
        Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
        My apologies to the bored if I broke Igglephans as some would suggest by not rearranging my work life and posting immediately after my Wildcats shit the bed in the round of 32 this weekend. 91, I didn’t realize there were lost puppies in need of affirmation and attention, but I made it back to answer for the failure. I blame Jay Wright squarely for this loss; you cannot be out rebounded like that and advance. I hope he has learned his lesson. Unlike the some of the downtrodden CBB team fans on here, I was rewarded with an awesome CBB regular season, through the doldrums of a long cold winter. It certainly did not last as long as I had wished but it is only basketball and the 3 months was fun to watch. I will absorb the abuse with a smile.
        The interesting part is that I have a FB stalker from here... 91 ED, maybe you should change your FB pic to this one instead of Christian Bale.... and you didn't even send friend request.

On that note what about the Owl running back arrested for the Human trafficking of a 14 year old prostitute?
        http://deadspin.com/former-temple-fo...fic-1692587154
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
        X