Sticky Fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree.

I would also toss in Angle and Can't You Hear Me Knocking for my top 5.

Beatles will always be the standard.

Black and Blue was one of my favorite albums... Only because I use to listen to the album (on cassette) practically every day in the summer of 1983 while delivery greeting card all around south NJ and Philadelphia. I found the cassette in the van's glove compartment...

Comment

"Black and Blue" is how momma queen ends up if she is one dollar short of a stack. Sticky fingers is how the johns end up if they don't bring hand sanitizer.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"You Can't Always Get What You Want"

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        "Black and Blue" is how momma queen ends up if she is one dollar short of a stack. Sticky fingers is how the johns end up if they don't bring hand sanitizer.
        Is what your momma hears when she asks for a day off and a few bucks for a fancy dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.
        Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-04-2015, 10:28 PM. Reason: I hate typing on an IPAD!

Comment

Will never forget

the look on my mom's face when she pulled down the zipper. Bwah
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Welcome back my friends

to the show that never ends.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Pretty great record. Riccardo must hate it because they have a sax player.
              Nah I just don't like it because I never liked the stones
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Haha ... which reminds me of A-Ha

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Nah I just don't like it because I never liked the stones
                How could you not like the Stones, yet turn around and rave about A-Ha with 3I? You freaking love that group according to older posts.

Comment

still have mine somewhere

the vinyl is scratched beyond recognition but cover in good shape.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

How could anybody not like the stones? Sorta unamerican or should I say unbritish wow!

Comment

Working...
                    X