No announcement yet.

Sixers may control their own destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to the players on the court tonight. They played very hard and even came back from being down 20.

Sixers now have a 15% chance to get the #1 overall. The likelihood of them getting the Heat pick at #11+ is looking good.
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 04-15-2015, 10:36 PM.

Comment

A dude that smoked his way out of the league and overseas just dropped 34 and 11 on them
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I think the Heat are at 10 now and can't move to 11 in the regular season. So unless they move down in the lottery, they aren't getting that pick. I think the actually have a better shot at the Laker pick with the way the lottery percentages work out... but none of the 3 picks are better then a 50/50 chance right now... I think. More reason to push rebuild further into the future I guess, yay.

Comment

Not getting all the picks they could have sucks and I know watching them was really tough at times this year, but heading into next season they will be adding the top prospect from this past draft and at least one more high draft pick.

The LA pick is Top 3 protected next year. Theres no way the Lakers will be this bad again next season, but in the tough West, with a young team and an old Kobe, their pick should still be top 10. Miami is Top 10 protected next year. That could be iffy. The OKC pick will be the Sixers' next year, no way OKC has these injury issues again.

Like I said, not getting 4 first round picks sucks, but I'm still optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            I think the Heat are at 10 now and can't move to 11 in the regular season. So unless they move down in the lottery, they aren't getting that pick. I think the actually have a better shot at the Laker pick with the way the lottery percentages work out... but none of the 3 picks are better then a 50/50 chance right now... I think. More reason to push rebuild further into the future I guess, yay.
            Ya, I think you're correct. Apparently, we needed the Nets to lose. Looks like they have a 17% chance at the Lakers pick and a 9% chance at Heat pick...yuck.

Comment

Another year of sucking

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Not getting all the picks they could have sucks and I know watching them was really tough at times this year, but heading into next season they will be adding the top prospect from this past draft and at least one more high draft pick.

The LA pick is Top 3 protected next year. Theres no way the Lakers will be this bad again next season, but in the tough West, with a young team and an old Kobe, their pick should still be top 10. Miami is Top 10 protected next year. That could be iffy. The OKC pick will be the Sixers' next year, no way OKC has these injury issues again.

Like I said, not getting 4 first round picks sucks, but I'm still optimistic.
              Albeit slightly less. Wonder if it would be worth it to package some of their infinite 2nds to move back into the 1st. With Saric probably coming over the year after next and a copious amount of cap space, 2016-2017 is what I'm really looking forward to...

It'll be fun to see how Noel + Embiid + whoever they pick this year play together though.

Comment

Speaking of that Lakers pick... what are the chances that the Lakers and Knicks aren't picking #1 & #2 after the "lottery"?

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                  Speaking of that Lakers pick... what are the chances that the Lakers and Knicks aren't picking #1 & #2 after the "lottery"?

ahahha, problably slim to none...almost a guarantee that the Sixers pick #5, being that the league hates them for tanking.

Comment

Silver is working on a way of awarding Cleveland the pick again, even if they win the title.

Comment

Working...
                    X