fear the pepper
    Chatham Brooks
    Radio Zubaz
    JERRUH
    WangNuts suck

damn this is hard

Comment

The bartender in the....

...Elegance Club pool bar at Majestic is phenomenal. His name is Ceasar (SAY-zar). He would see me coming down the pool river and have my drink ready when I got up to the swim up. Only problem is that I don't usually drink the same thing every day. One day I'm drinking Presidentes, the next day I'm doing mojitos, another it's margaritas. He's great though. I'm sure people talk about him on Tripadvisor.

Comment

Yeah, the ride was interesting, and it was something of a confusing, rushed mess. We did take one short detour because of a washed out road. The whole road surface and maybe 20 feet of ground below it was just gone. Crazy. The flight out at that airport was a mess. I think the entire tourist population swaps out every Saturday.

I've done the ride to Negril in Jamaica, which was comparable. I guess it's part of the charm. (I prefer Montego Bay these days - short ride and far enough from the airport that the plan noise isn't noticeable.)

Comment

Early on, I realized was enjoying too many frozen and sweet drinks at the pool bar, so when I hit the one bar after dinner, I decided I'd hit the better stock. Nothing huge - JW Black - but unique enough to know that it wasn't cheap substitute shit, and that it wasn't watered down. After a few of those, the one guy would refer to me as Mr. Black. And from what the other bartenders told me, he made sure to order extra stock just to be sure I was happy.

Every once in a while I'd throw then a curve ball and order a beer...but otherwise, all it took was a glance and a nod, and my class of black on the rocks would be ready.

How could you not love that?

Comment

I know. That's what it's all about.

At present though, I feel like a trip to The Betty Ford Clinic is in order.

Comment

I cant take anything you say seriously

...with that avatar.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

One more reason why he's the best poster on the bored.

Comment

Working...
                X