Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are saying

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Youre correct. I'm not saying they could have or should have drafted his replacement, but to not even think about Oline through 7 rounds was a mistake...especially with the oldest line in the NFL.
    that the Eagles didn't even think about oline help during the draft? That is highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      that the Eagles didn't even think about oline help during the draft? That is highly unlikely.
      Sarcasm? I'm confused.

Comment

Are you saying this is a blessing in disguise?

Bwahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          Bwahahahah!
          No, I am saying it is better the Eagles found out about this now rather than later. Although I suspect they were aware this was a possibility long before now.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Mathis has little leverage...

....he is aging, period. Eagles have allowed his agent two years to find a trade with no results, that's telling.

We have seen this scenario so many times before yet no one appears to learn from the mistakes of others.

Mathis will not play in Eagles green again and he will end up in a less than satisfactory situation and disappear into obscurity.

The only situation perhaps would be a series of injures but I'm guessing it still wouldn't happen.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              in post draft shows, I think it was Didinger stated that the Eagles were looking at OL in the fourth but the guys they were targeting (Clemmings - PITT and Tre' Jackson - Florida State) were taken a few picks before them.

They ended up trading the fourth pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                Mathis has been obsessed with money for a long time. Even before he became unhappy with his contract, he was publicly griping about paying taxes all over social media.
                I recall him making comments on Twitter about Jason Peters contract that came off very jealous to me

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
                  I recall him making comments on Twitter about Jason Peters contract that came off very jealous to me
                  Jason Peters is so good at football that they journeyman who stands next to him on the offensive line gets 5 million a year in run off cash.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                  X