But we knew this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Bumping this thing eight times to keep at the top of the page is kind of like letting a homeless dude use the the front door of your restaurant as a restroom for five straight days. If you're looking for legit grounds to lay waste to this second-rate noisemaker, there it is.
    People never learn.

Comment

THEDALLASFUCKINGBOYCOWS

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
        Lack of respect from eagirls fans ?

Oh no
        It's lack from all fans, 32 teams and 31 of those teams fans hate the Cowboys. The one thing Cowboys fans do not get is what have you done for me lately theory. The 90's is your last I have done anything and they act like they win every year. They also can not come to terms Romo blows when the game is on the line.

Comment

I'm a huge Cowboys fan and I was driving with one of bros to a game, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his d*ck in the empty parking lot, and I almost choked because I'm laughing so ******* hard. My friend is also laughing his a** off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he finished, I swallowed it like I'm some big ph*ggot. I kissed him and called him a big ph*ggot while laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
            Hi Cheesedick,

Boy you really spiked the ball there.......didn't ya ?
            Boy, hell of a comeback... You think of that all by yourself? Or did your sister/wife help with that?
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
            X