• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can live with that

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
    You guys fall for this every year...Preseason Champs!!! LOL
    Just like your mom doesn't mind being my Allseason Tramp!!! LOL
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Shut up stop posting

Comment

I hope Barner makes it.
        Tebow just seems he's just not sharp enough to really understand the pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Stop showing off how little you know, douchebag.
          I know Bradford has missed half his career from injuries. It's a legit concern.

Sorry about your back but your act is getting old.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No, your idiotic act and hating on the Iggles is tired as can be.

Sure, first Chip's a racist and now Bradford, a complete professional QB is a deer in the headlights.

You're so full of shit it flows from your ears. You've morphed from an Igglephan into a common, brain dead troll.

Congratulations.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 19h19 hours ago
              Even as a lifelong Cowboy fan, must admit Eagles look scary good. Agholor, Barner, Maxwell … yes, even DeMarco.

Comment

Working...
              X