From an injury perspective, I keep Barkley as 3rd QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From an injury perspective, I keep Barkley as 3rd QB

from a game day perspective I keep TeBow as third QB.

What will the great almighty unquestionable Chip decide? Either way it appears it is unacceptable to question any choice the great almighty Chip makes. How am I supposed to act?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

70% my ass.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      from a game day perspective I keep TeBow as third QB.

What will the great almighty unquestionable Chip decide? Either way it appears it is unacceptable to question any choice the great almighty Chip makes. How am I supposed to act?
      Your opinion is meaningless. Chip is always right.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        70% my ass.
        My Uncle's family are all foreskinners. They are good people and optimists, but I've heard this shtick all before. Many times.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Although Barkley looked like crap last night

He is the best Option between the 2,,Two weeks ago people were asking if he Could beat out Sanchize,,, If we get to the 3rd stringer does it matter who it is?

Tebow is just a short yardage Gimmick,, I can see a ton of 2 point conversions thrown away with him!
          Last edited by TRENT; 08-30-2015, 07:14 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Quit the act. You only run this board to hate on the Eagles.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bwahahaha!

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Quit the act. You only run this board to hate on the Eagles.
              Swish!

On the subject though, Chip is crazy as a loon if he keeps Teblow. The guy is not worthless, he is the guy I want the Dimmette to date, but I don't want anyone to flip him the keys to my (that's right, I said "my") favorite football team.
              DB

Comment

cut both

Comment

That is THE GREAT almighty unquestionable Chip
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'd probably keep Barkley. I'd have more faith in his ability to not fuck up than I do Tebow's ability to make things happen.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Going with Bradford likely improves our chances of scoring from the two yard line rather than going with Tebow. He doesn't look like he belongs.

Comment

me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Your opinion is meaningless. Chip is always right.
                          You have such a safe stance as a fan. If the Eagles/Chip suck you'll get to hang your hat on your ITYS. If they succeed you'll get to enjoy it and at most "eat crow" for not being on the Chip Ship sooner.

How can anyone be considered the emotionally invested as a fan with that type of stance?

You've been waiting for things to fall apart but there is only reason for optimism at this point. Keep up the good fight.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

I'd rather get rid of both and keep an extra player who will actually dress and matter.

But, probably need a 3rd practice body for chips practice rhythm and no guarantee you can resign Barkley to the PS.

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                              You have such a safe stance as a fan. If the Eagles/Chip suck you'll get to hang your hat on your ITYS. If they succeed you'll get to enjoy it and at most "eat crow" for not being on the Chip Ship sooner.

How can anyone be considered the emotionally invested as a fan with that type of stance?

You've been waiting for things to fall apart but there is only reason for optimism at this point. Keep up the good fight.
                              I enjoy when you call people out on this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X